Reviews for Together With You
The Wonderful Marshmallow chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
...And then Kendall re-woke up to find that it really wasn't a dream and he and James had switched places so Kendall was tied up and James has to carry out the orders :3 (Rush-ception)
The first chapter was a tad to 'Saw series' for what I was looking for but the second chapter was delicious:) the only thing I wish was different would be that the kidnapper was less homicidal and more evil fangirl(those are not synonyms)
mandie1511 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
hope you write more
stacey910 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
i love this story. i loved in the first chapter the torture. and in this chapter the teasing. i think the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter is the pills that kendall took in the first chapter made him hallucinate and make him horny
overrated6464 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Continue please continue
MaslowRoxMusic chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
OMG THIS IS AMAZING keep going don't just stop on a cliffhanger pleaseeee
mystery chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
i thought that this was great i need more sooon
Franshes chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Now I'm...confused.
Was he hallucinating the happy scenario or was the nightmare REALLY a nightmare only...
Guess I'll have to wait for your next update.
I can't wait to find out!
Franshes chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Hey there!
Just wanted to tell you that u have a very interesting and shocking first chapter and I can't wait to read more.
In clarification, though, (and even though I'm not exactly sure what uke and seme are- I mean, they're dominant and submissive but I don't know which is which, lol.) But the pairing, even if James IS dominant can't be named Jendall cuz that's what the straight pairing of JoxKendall is called and that would confuse the readers.
Anyways, don't mind me, it's still a great story and I can't wait to read more!
Psyche Griffin chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
WHYYYYYYY! Why do you keeping leaving it with cliff hangers. T_T
Psyche Griffin chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
WRITE A SECOND CHAPTER! The saw, that saw at the end made me go crazy and now I'm thinking of the worst things. Write a second chapter and make me think differently.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Isn't this chapter too short? was a dream?no, you must be hiding something.
Update soon
BigTimeAuthor chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Keeping going with this its very interesting!
BigTimeOT4 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
it's an erotic dream :D when does the actual action start?
jamesmaslowlover chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Update soon, I think this chapter was good but I want to know what will happen! :-D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2013