Reviews for Ain't Nobody Messing with My Clique
Swagness maximum faness chapter 1 . 10/12
Ahahahah yes. I liked this I always thought it's about time someone stood up for the computer I mean Spock. (Sees the doctor and runs )
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 10/4
Loved it! Of course he doesn't care, Jim. Get a grip. Can't you see that Bones is only concerned about having his Mock-The-Vulcan rights revoked? Nope; no siree. The only one you'll see mocking Spock is the CMO of the Enterprise.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 9/5
'... looked like someone had dropped a starship on his head.' Beautiful!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 9/2
hahahaha that was too funny XD I loved the ending.
TKcloud9 chapter 1 . 8/13
This is great. I love the characterizations
ValkyrieH chapter 1 . 7/31
This is so cute, and SO in character for Dr. McCoy. I love it when that old curmudgeon shows how much he cares about all the people he complains about all the time. Well done!
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 7/24
"Oh, yeah, Bones. You want to be friends with Spock. You want to play chess with him. You want to debate with him. You want to sit and have deep meaningful conversations –"

"I'm going to punch you in the nose,"

BEST DIALOGUE EVER! Aww, Bones in denial~

Thanks for sharing! This is the very first Star Trek fic I'v ever read and it really gives me a lot smiles!
Fyoex chapter 1 . 1/22
In love with this fic!
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 1/17
Yes, I fully approve of this story.
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This is one of those stories I'm going to keep coming back and reading over and over whenever I have a bad day. Because it is Just. Plain. Awesome.
RU12 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
"...a prickled-back son of a hamster?" Oh my gosh I laughed so hard at that I cried! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I'm here for the Merlin, buy this is excellent. McCoy's voice is perfect!
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
C'mon, Bones, you care! You can't deny it!

I liked this. It was nice to see McCoy standing up for Spock, despite all of their arguing in the past.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015