Reviews for Ain't Nobody Messing with My Clique
Zo chapter 1 . 5/27
I'm joining Jim's club of uncontrollable giggling right now. Thank you. P.S. I'm in a fanfiction-reading mood, and I just found your (fabulous) writing, so prepare for a deluge of increasingly incoherent comments.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 2/18
Hahahahaha, wonderful! :D
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 1/16
Awesome! I love the trio of Kirk, Spock, and Jim. Together, the three of them have the funniest banter I have ever seen.

When I say I love the trio, I don't mean I ship them or anything, simply that I love the three of them together like that.
Little Doctor chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Ahh that was funny and sweet.
firestar4 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Oh my GOSH! I loved it! :) I loved the ending to. Kirk and McCoy banter is my fav. I thought is was sweet that McCoy stood up for Spock. :)
TyazViole chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Oh that's just adorable! Loved this story.
Swagness maximum faness chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Ahahahah yes. I liked this I always thought it's about time someone stood up for the computer I mean Spock. (Sees the doctor and runs )
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Loved it! Of course he doesn't care, Jim. Get a grip. Can't you see that Bones is only concerned about having his Mock-The-Vulcan rights revoked? Nope; no siree. The only one you'll see mocking Spock is the CMO of the Enterprise.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
'... looked like someone had dropped a starship on his head.' Beautiful!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
hahahaha that was too funny XD I loved the ending.
TKcloud9 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This is great. I love the characterizations
ValkyrieH chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
This is so cute, and SO in character for Dr. McCoy. I love it when that old curmudgeon shows how much he cares about all the people he complains about all the time. Well done!
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
"Oh, yeah, Bones. You want to be friends with Spock. You want to play chess with him. You want to debate with him. You want to sit and have deep meaningful conversations –"

"I'm going to punch you in the nose,"

BEST DIALOGUE EVER! Aww, Bones in denial~

Thanks for sharing! This is the very first Star Trek fic I'v ever read and it really gives me a lot smiles!
Fyoex chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
In love with this fic!
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Yes, I fully approve of this story.