Reviews for Surrender
Thorilian chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Wow, perhaps a sequal, a jilted lucius tries to take back his prize, a jealous Draco tries to become Harry's sub, a well meaning and meddlesome weasley clan try to kidnap Harry and bind him to Ginny (but she is against the idea and is in love with Draco) hmmmm so many options...
PM me if u want to collaborate, u are the author I'm just here to inspire and bounce ideas off.
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wow... That was totally not what I expected! I loves it! I'd love to see it in a multi-chapter, the before and after, so to say. Maybe one day?
DemeRain chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Sweet ... yet kinky. Thanks for sharing.
Ace Von S chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was amazing!
helga1967 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I loved
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Funny enough I can easily picture Snape as a submissive kind of person, even though I do not think he would be the kind to go with the usual clich├ęs that go with that (wearing a collar and such). But the way he clings to dominant people even in canon seems to be a hint. And yes, by dominant I do not only mean Dumbledore, I actually mean Lily mostly, as she most certainly had a very dominant streak as a teenager.

And I totally agree with you when it comes to Snapes motives to seek out dominant partners - he is looking for stability, love, acceptance. And for someone he can trust to make the right decisions for him, as he really has a very low self-esteem.

To see Harry as a dominant is not quite so easy for me, but the angle you use (namely the need to protect those, who are important to him and therefore also make their decisions for them) makes it credible. But still I could see Hermione in that role a lot easier, as she seems a natural dominant to me.

One thing however really made me laugh - it was when Harry said: "while broadening your mind to new horizons and concepts". Harry broadening Severus mind? Really? Please! Harry is in no way stupid, he is actually quite smart. Smart - not intellectual. Whereas Snape is intelligent, clever and also very intellectual (even though I doubt he would openly admit it).

But no matter what, I rather enjoyed this little story. It had quite some hurt/comfort in it and I rather grave that.
completetherainbow chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I'd love a sequel to their first night back together! Great fic!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was beautiful.
Sevrin Saphir chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Randy Stacci chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Well, I'll be honest and say that I didn't read even halfway through this story before stopping in disgust, but not for the reason you probably think; you probably think I have some prudish issue with the Dom/sub thing but that is not the reason for my disgust. My disgust stems from Severus' infidelity and Harry's stupidity.

I have no remorse for Harry's 'heartbreak' when Severus cheated on him because he took him back. It doesn't matter why Severus sought out someone else or who the other was, once he made the decision to cheat he proved that he didn't care for Harry at all. When you 'love' someone you are faithful to them regardless of the situation; if Severus couldn't 'talk' to Harry that was his fault and he needed to deal with the consequences but he had no right to "look for what he needed in someone else". Severus may have claimed to care for him but it didn't stop him from seeking someone else out.

Cheating is the biggest insult you can do to someone that you promised to always cherish; it is also the biggest example of just how selfish a person can be. There is no excuse for it either; if you didn't truly love the person then you should have left and if you do love them you stay faithful to them. Period. There are no exceptions to this rule. Love is about placing another (deserving) person above yourself.

I don't care that Severus felt uncomfortable with telling Harry that he needed to be Dominated, he had no right going to someone else while he was with Harry; if they were only dating and not serious, or if they were in a completely open relationship, then things would be different but they weren't. Severus did the worst thing to Harry that he could do; he cheated on someone who was told all his life that he was a nothing by those that were supposed to watch over him and by cheating he is verifying that he (Harry) isn't worth love.

I call Harry stupid because he took him back. It's a universal truth that once someone cheats on you they will do so again, and again. Their logic is that you've forgiven them once so you will continue to do so, so obviously they are doing anything wrong. Oh, Severus isn't dealing well with only having his whore on the side? Isn't that too bad, that was obvious the only relationship he thought was important so why is he complaining now? Love may be about 'giving your all' to someone else but only if they are doing likewise, once Harry found out what was happening he should have had a little self-respect and consideration for himself and left Severus behind, completely. Harry should have acknowledged that Severus made his choice and it wasn't him (Harry).

I stopped read because I tire of stories where the cheater doesn't have to do more than 30 seconds of 'suffering' before they get their way; of stories where the one who was cheated on thinks that just because the cheater squeezes out a few tears that deserve to be forgiven. Cheating is just an appalling insult to someone you 'love' and cheaters don't deserve to be rewarded for their actions.

Your ending line (which I only read because its in eye-line as I write this) is hilarious to me. "All was well", until when? When Severus feels that he needs something else and goes spreading his legs for Lucius again? Ultimately, Harry deserves any sorrow that he gains from continuing any type of relationship with Severus; he knows that Severus doesn't truly care about him and yet accepts him back; I've just no sympathy for either of them.
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Interesting. I would love to see a sequel
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Very well written. One of the very few reasons where I can see infidelity in a positive light and get beyond it. TLC
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
really nice work
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Great story. Very hot and sweet.

Thank you.
welshchick09 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This story is awesome please write more chapters please please please!