Reviews for Surrender
That is so cute
snape.rickman chapter 1 . 3/7
Aww that was sooooo cute
teedub chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
This is one of the very few infidelity stories that I can actually understand the reasons "why" it happened. I can as a reader, forgive Severus his betrayal much easier that most of these types of stories.
Nellie Rice chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
This was amazing. Kudos to you i really enjoyed this.
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
love it
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
This is rather sweet. Although the infidelity part bothered me a bit, I'm just glad it was still a solid Snarry. :)
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Perfection
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Extremely well written and although I do not fully understand Dominant/Submissive relationship, this story added to my understanding. Please consider in the future writing a Snarry that fully explains the D/S relationship dynamics and how it can work in a healthy relationship
Thorilian chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Wow, perhaps a sequal, a jilted lucius tries to take back his prize, a jealous Draco tries to become Harry's sub, a well meaning and meddlesome weasley clan try to kidnap Harry and bind him to Ginny (but she is against the idea and is in love with Draco) hmmmm so many options...
PM me if u want to collaborate, u are the author I'm just here to inspire and bounce ideas off.
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wow... That was totally not what I expected! I loves it! I'd love to see it in a multi-chapter, the before and after, so to say. Maybe one day?
DemeRain chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Sweet ... yet kinky. Thanks for sharing.
Ace Von S chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was amazing!
helga1967 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I loved
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Funny enough I can easily picture Snape as a submissive kind of person, even though I do not think he would be the kind to go with the usual clich├ęs that go with that (wearing a collar and such). But the way he clings to dominant people even in canon seems to be a hint. And yes, by dominant I do not only mean Dumbledore, I actually mean Lily mostly, as she most certainly had a very dominant streak as a teenager.

And I totally agree with you when it comes to Snapes motives to seek out dominant partners - he is looking for stability, love, acceptance. And for someone he can trust to make the right decisions for him, as he really has a very low self-esteem.

To see Harry as a dominant is not quite so easy for me, but the angle you use (namely the need to protect those, who are important to him and therefore also make their decisions for them) makes it credible. But still I could see Hermione in that role a lot easier, as she seems a natural dominant to me.

One thing however really made me laugh - it was when Harry said: "while broadening your mind to new horizons and concepts". Harry broadening Severus mind? Really? Please! Harry is in no way stupid, he is actually quite smart. Smart - not intellectual. Whereas Snape is intelligent, clever and also very intellectual (even though I doubt he would openly admit it).

But no matter what, I rather enjoyed this little story. It had quite some hurt/comfort in it and I rather grave that.
completetherainbow chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I'd love a sequel to their first night back together! Great fic!