Reviews for Konoha's Lust
T_T
mattcun chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
teddy.jan.79 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
plz write more
have konohamaru fuck Naruto wife infort of her husband
Jin Khan chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Hey! Can u Write a Series on Konohamaru making Sex with almost all the Females of konaha (Young kunoichi Mothers) and Blast readers to their minds... And by the way you're fic are awsome...
rkss1995 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This is the weirdest fiction I EVER read in my life!
I M a big fan of naruto so seeing his wife sakura getting gang banged by strangers was really really offensive to me. At First i was so pissed i stopped reading this fic.
but after a while i again started reading was like i was greatly offended but at d same time aroused as hell!
At First i Only read the first chapter and then angrily closed this fic. And now after Two days of reading it I DESPERATELY Started searching For It! and now here i m writing this review (lol)
I found this strange cuz i hated it but loved it at the same time. I have a request i. you know more stories like dis one Please let me know their names :)
The Void Sage chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
will naruto ever find out?
Silber D. Wolf chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
awesome story
willowskeith chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
an interesting series hope you come back to it one day
Lover of Lemons chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
Hope you are better! When you have a chance can you please update?
LelouchXKallen chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I fucking hate you and this FUCKING FANFIC HOW DARE YOU LET THEM FUCK SOMEONE ELSE YOU BITCH!
mattcun chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Ippikki-Ookami chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Nice series of fics. Cant believe you dont have at least 50 reviews.
Werewolf-King chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
solid work, but repetitive after the first chapter
Luc1v3r chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I hope you get better.
Just a request thought : do a kushina with shota black kid and just shota not another adult (with creampie of course) when you get the time so there no rush buddy.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
update soon plZ. and make one with sakura ino tenten henata and temari.