Reviews for Konoha's Lust
Mitsu chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
Why not make a story of hyuugas based on the flashback?
Mom chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
Yo this was dank
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
My Immortal (Harry Potter)
asuna hyuuga chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
fuck...i got a major nosebleed
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
Ahhh! Hurry up and get better! This fanfic is my life! It's too fucking incredible to end!
tinktinkkyllz chapter 7 . 3/22/2016
if naruto was twelve inches why did sakura cheat with kon if he was seven ?
jbadillodavila chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
Genial vhgg
farhan5988 chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
Great story, why didn't any one continue it
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
great story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
You have been reported
Narut0 chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Wtf is this shit? This story has no plot whatsoever. The characters are all out of character, some of the women were sluts, especially Kushina and Sakura personally. My own likes and dislikes are not put in this review with criticism but criticism to your choices in this fic. I have to say that the sex scenes were pretty cliche, and kind of like you just slapped it in there and said done. Personally I have no problems with Naruto lemon fics but I would wise you to focus on Naruto the main character or you might not get so much hate on this story. It's kind of an visible but invisible rule in shounen fanfics. Capische?
neoslucius chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
This is one of the more interessting smut I have read so far. Nearly all of the lemon here only have gangbang scenes with Naruto Kage Bunshin one several diffrent girls but mostly one after an other. It is extremly rare to see a fanfic where we have a gangbang with several unknown person.

I hope that there will be more of it in the future.
Zero Gawain chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
T_T
mattcun chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
plz write more
teddy.jan.79 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
plz write more
have konohamaru fuck Naruto wife infort of her husband