Reviews for Riding the road to happiness
babygirlloveme6 chapter 1 . 2/17
I love the story a lot but the lack of description is killing me. I would like to know what people look like what they have on. What is different about someone what the world around someone looks like with in eyesight or at lest a five foot space around everyone.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 27 . 6/6/2014
The best story but you should bring a small story about a family and having Minerva as the grandmother for the children on Harry side.
sjrodgers23 chapter 27 . 4/12/2014
sequel please thank you
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 3/1/2014
Beautiful story. Only question I really have is wouldn't he know that he was Godrics ancestor through the goblins at the bank. The blood test needed to inherit everything should have shown up that family line as well as the peverells. Other than that I like the way the story progressed "bloody brilliant" as they say.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 3/1/2014
Why don't they make replicas of the most important pieces and go from there?
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
They should have at least given him a day before going after him. They all knew why he left, what's stopping him leaving again.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 27 . 2/25/2014
i loved the virtual sex scene with charlie, i was laughing so hard at that when Kingsley suggested who else he try it on.

Great story as ever! KEEP IT UP!
Wolfisis chapter 27 . 2/4/2014
Awww...I liked this story so much.A great ending it was too.
Michael Storm chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I love the way you made Harry say the things that Minerva would never say. I knew from the books, (it's obvious, if you know where to look, for those of you who don't know), that she had that kind of side. I mean, she loved Fred and George, and James, of course. Great chapter!
Michael Storm chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Like Ron said, I could NEVER see Hermione saying those things! Great job! :)
Michael Storm chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
When I first read the part about the charm, I was laughing, even though I didn't know what was going on at first. When I found out, I wished magic was real. Damn. You are SUCH a good writer! God, if people could do that, it would be AMAZING!
Michael Storm chapter 27 . 9/11/2013
Hey, I have read a few of your stories, and I have to say, the Charlie/Harry stories are the best. I've been in love with that pairing, as well as Bill/Harry, ever since I read another fanfiction, by a different author. Thank you for keeping them alive in all of your stories! I love the way this was written, and I can't wait to read more. I admit, I'm a guy, but I still have trouble with my dad, who doesn't accept me for who I am. James, my boyfriend, is helping me through this, and I have your stories, and other HP stories to look to for comfort. If you want to talk more, send me a PM. I would love to get to know you better.
Michael Storm
Kris chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Consider breaking up that long speech into several paragraphs for easier reading.
Venus914 chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
Descendant, not ancestor.
Venus914 chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Hate the Grangers. They're not really necessary in the story.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »