Reviews for Retribution in Blood
Agent ERA chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Lovely! Poor Cho and Jane. Nicely done...
make-mine-a-kiaora chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
You have a gift for writing darkness.

A story very different from most on this site, exploring Cho's past. It brings home how hard it must have been for him to jump out of the gang. No wonder he left and joined the military.

Particularly liked the description of Jane going through Hamlet and losing the lines, And also the ending.

I have one very small suggestion for improvement. The paragraph beginning "Lisbon's been on a rollercoaster of emotions" is a little exposition-y for me. Maybe not all that info is needed, and what is could be done as a follow on to Lisbon talking to Cho, still within the same scene? Perhaps something like 'As Cho was loaded into the ambulance, Lisbon took stock. 4 dead... Grabbing Coran's phone...
Just a suggestion.

Overall, a gripping and original story which I enjoyed.

tigerlily124 chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Well done and thanks for the story!
Mossi.b chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
This was good and believable...Love the conversation with Cho at the end...nicely done.
MartyMac49 chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Enjoyed the Cho /Jane story. It was an enjoyable change from Jane/Lisbon. I do wish you could have given it a little more depth since it seems to be just the start of Jane (and us) getting to know Cho background a little better. I liked the old uncle a lot - his character just cries out to be in another story!
MartyMac49 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Ohh, I don't know how you're going to finish up in only one chapter - but I'm hanging on by a thread here (I guess that's better than hanging on like Jane)! Anyway - I can't wait for the next chapter!
tigerlily124 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Hey, interesting story so far which I will follow. Thanks!
Mossi.b chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I am really enjoying this one...Cho really IS the iceman isn't he...I think he is the only one of the team who could actually rest in this situation...but he knows that he needs to be on top form to win. Great that the team have at least found out who took them, and I so wish I could have seen the glare that Lisbon gave to Bertram
MissDonniex chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
really enjoy this story so far...thank you for sharing it with us.
Mossi.b chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Oh nice sting in the tale...I can;t wait to see how Cho gets himself...and Jane out of this one...Poor Jane in trouble again, and this time it isn't even of his own causing.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Mossi.b chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Well this is a surprise...you have laid the groundwork for a very interesting story, I wonder what these people want of Cho...and what will happen to poor Jane...He always seems to be in the thick of a fight!

Looking forward to where this story takes us.
Agent ERA chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Uh oh, poor Jane! Can't wait for more!
MartyMac49 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Ooh! How will they get out of this tough spot? I don't know, but it's killing ME to wait to find out! Please, please. Please hurry up with the next chapter.