Reviews for Freefalling
eyann85 chapter 9 . 5h
Yes \o/... Such an awesome fic!
butterflybitch chapter 9 . 11/20
hahah i died when he blurted out i wanna sleep with u lol and i cant wait for more i hope u update sooon
Born in 20th Century chapter 9 . 10/24
Looking forward to reading more, hope you're working on the next chapter and will update soon!
Ashatan87 chapter 9 . 10/3
Wow! I totally love your story! I look forward to reading more! ! ! Please update again and soon!
alicefan32 chapter 1 . 9/17
great start
MarinaNamaste chapter 9 . 9/17
Yes. Just... Yes. Jake is her friend and Paul wants to sleep with her. Perfection.
MarinaNamaste chapter 8 . 9/17
I just love the awkward way these two are falling in love. With his life... Oh god. That got me by the ovaries.
MarinaNamaste chapter 7 . 9/17
Victoria. Why's she got to go and ruin it for the bluffing love birds?
I love their arguments and reconciliations. More great writing!
MarinaNamaste chapter 6 . 9/17
What a beautiful first date— even if she didn't know it was one and he didn't mean for it to be one. Another great chapter.
MarinaNamaste chapter 5 . 9/16
Again. What Paul says to Bella, that's she's worth it etc, is exactly what the cannon Bella had needed too. Great, captivating writing.
MarinaNamaste chapter 4 . 9/16
I love how mature you've made Jacob in this story. So often in Paul/Bella fics they make Jake a petulant child or an agresive tyrant. I like this nature and balanced character. Great job.
MarinaNamaste chapter 3 . 9/16
I'm so In love with this story and your writing. It's so real and simple. the frank conversation between Paul and Bella is what should have been said to her in cannon books too. I'm loving this story!
MarinaNamaste chapter 2 . 9/16
You really do a great job in telling a story. Only a paragraph or two and you've set a beautiful scene. I have a real sympathy for the Paul you've created. Great job!
MarinaNamaste chapter 1 . 9/16
Great first chapter. I love the way you were able to let us know his life story in 4 shitty days. Really well done!
X.summergrey.X chapter 9 . 9/14
im so loving this story. i feel like your doing something different, in a good way, to other writers who write about this couple. you havent even said anything about paul being a player or something along those lines which is nice. i like this paul. this story is really more about these two coming together. i'm not even sure if i'm describing what i feel and think correctly about this story. but know that i really like what your doing with this.