Reviews for Freefalling
SilverontheRose chapter 10 . 4/6
I don't usually care about pack stories, but this one caught my attention. I hope that your muse decides to steer back to it one of these days. Thanks for sharing!
adores.dylan chapter 10 . 3/12
PLEASE POST AN UPDATE! YOURS IS ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE AT THE MOMENT, YOU'RE A NATURAL! ASH
Please continue with this story! I really like it
Naty Hime chapter 10 . 3/8
Oh my sweetie! I loved this job so much and I love this couple more. Please update soon.
apartment412 chapter 10 . 2/5
I can hardly wait for the next chapter! Thanks for writing this. I love reading from Paul's pov.
Rubyia chapter 10 . 2/1
Why do I like this so much? Thank you for a lovely fic!
Mischief101 chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
I'm glad this story is done in Paul's pov. It would be depressing in Bella's. And it's such a great story. I hope the Cullen's don't come back until Bella is better.
Elle Ryder chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
Definitely digging your story.
What really caught my eye was the title
I was listening to Tom Petty's Freefallin' while looking for something to read and just as i sang feeefallin' i zoomed straight to your story's title
And i was like wow this is fate, i gotta read this story and i'm glad i did
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
I didn't realize until chapter 4 that this wasn't yet finished (darn it), but the writing and Paul's droll humor kept me reading. I'll be honest, though, that the pairing of him and Bella are still difficult for me. My heart keeps aching for Edward.

But I'm invested in your Paul. I like him. I'm on board.
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Sheeeeeee-it.

I love your writing, your Paul. His brand of sarcasm has made me laugh more than once. I was always fascinated by him in the books, in the movie. Fantasy-wise, I love an angry guy [who has the possibility of being redeemable].

Gah. I love Edward. I DO. Bella was a wet noodle, and it seems as if you've stayed true canon-wise there, lol.

But I'm an Edward-n-Bella shipper. It's gonna take an act of characterly-godness to sway me.

I'll let you know what I decide at the end. (Not tonight. Got more turkey to eat, rum to guzzle, and charades to ... er, act out.)
Jllawther chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
I have throughly enjoyed your story and your writing. I sincerely hope that you keep it up! I'm looking forward to the future installments!
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
This story is so awesome. I love it! You are a great writer.
orchidluv chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
I love this story and I'm so glad you've picked it up again. can't wait to get the email saying you've done another chapter!
Salena Knight chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
I'm just loving this! It can be hard to find good B/P fanfics. Can't wait for more! *hint**hint*
MrsSomerhalder849 chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
Omg I love this fanfic I love the fact that Bella isn't jumping into another relationship and Paul is there for her, hope they can both be cut some slack and everything goes well for them, cant wait for more!