Reviews for Apple Pie Life
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Aw, man. I feel like I'm gonna cry...
I was ready to punch through a wall when Wally died. It's so. Not. Fair.
I felt so freaking bad for Dick, it was unreal.
I think this was AWESOME. As usual. ;)
A very creative idea, and everything fit together perfectly.
Spelling, grammar, punctuation, check!
Keep up the AMAZING work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I always thought that Dick was kind of a DOUCHE! for going behind Wally's back and asking Arty to go on that mission.
3Nightwing3 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I'm sorry but I'm not sure if I still like it. I liked the first chapter a lot because it kind of went off of what actually happened. I'm sure Dick did feel guilty over forcing Wally and Artemis to reenter the life which caused Wally's ultimate death. And by Wally having planned on proposing and the possibility of her being pregnant.. That all seemed doable. But now, it's just confusing. I felt that the first piece was very emotional, but the second was more of me trying to figure out who was who and what was going on.
I will cotinue to come back and check out what else you have up as the next chaper, but if it continues on like this, to be go eat, I doubt I'd e coming back. Sorry. Please, don't take this wrongly. I just feel that you could do much better otherwise, but you don't have to take my criticism. Just what I think.
RJG Lover chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Wait is Artemis dead?! Ooh great story by the way!
JROTC cadet SFC chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I loved the first chapter with all I had but this second one broke my heart man
Call me Bond James Bond chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was not a oneshot right,cause it was really good
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Aww. Sequel please?
BaskinxxRobins chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This made me cry...I love it .
JROTC cadet SFC chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Holy crap that had to be the best story I've read in weeks, months even please write some kind of continuation to this.
3Nightwing3 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Just... Wow.
It's amazing really, the way this piece is just so full of emotion. I don't know what to say.

Please, please write more on this topic.