Reviews for Breathe
ChristinatheHobbit chapter 1 . 7/2
I've always enjoyed this story.
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 7/1
This was well written, thanks for posting!
Avid Reider chapter 1 . 6/15
This story was insanely good. Stunning and chilling. I like your writing a lot - you voice Arthur and Merlin exceptionally well. I could hear their voices and inflections as I read the words. Nice work!
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 1 . 5/19
God, this is so good. I've read it so many times. I'm pretty sure I've already reviewed anonymously, but it's worth another review. You write so beautifully. Your Hurt!Merlin is so perfect. I loved the line about his eyes not being able to rest on any one thing in the room. And protective!Arthur is so wonderful. You just write them all so excellently.
Type your review here...
Vally9437 chapter 1 . 4/1
I freaking love this! It was so sweet and really well written!
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 1 . 3/13
Loved this. Well Done!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/31
That friendship is the most beautiful thing in the entire show. It shines and teaches us what true family means.
Britt30 chapter 1 . 1/31
I should really learn what explicit means...
I really liked this, especially the end, because yay happy endings!
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/20
Nicely written and does rather point out the dichotomy of Merlin's rank vs. how highly he is regarded among Camelot. It does seem to cause problems when those outside the inner workings of Camelot assume that because Merlin is a servant they can treat him worse than anyone should be treated. Thank you for posting!
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 1/16
Gods, are you even capable of writing that stories that don't make me feel the immediate urge to favourite it? No? I thought so.

I especially love your way of dealing with aftermath. I always love me some good old Merlin whump; and I've read things that were full of gore and pain and Horror beyond compare, yet Merlin often enough walked out and wasn't even fazed (at least not mentally) - you Chose the rather simple torture method that in theory doesn't Sound toobad, but when being denied the most natural und essential Thing which is breathing; I do believe the Horror of that isn't an easy one to shake off. And as always, your writing style and the way you stick with the Canon of the characters is absolutely brilliant.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/6
Great story. I feel very sorry for Merlin. That was an evil evil man. (*hugs Merlin*)
Yazzi chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
That was awesome!
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I still can't believe... that bastard, I want to break his ribs, see how he likes it. Merlin didn't deserve that .
Elaine Weasley chapter 1 . 8/13/2014