Reviews for Breathe
Uniasus chapter 1 . 4/9
I think this is my third time reading this. Every time I feel like a good h/c story, I come here. Protective knights, Arthur’s reaction to wanting them all together, Merlin’s brief bit of physical pain but then the aftermath on him and the knights, Arthur’s grudging approval and admiration of Merlin at the end. Perfect.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 4/6
AWWWWWWW GO ARTHUR
Oh merlin poor merlin
AWW YAY GWAINE
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GO arthur
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 3/8
This was amazing :) Keeping my fingers crossed for a new story from you! I really enjoyed this you're an amazing writer! All the feelss aaaahhh. I still love these characters so much :')
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/6
Oh very good. All the right feels, lovely use of characters, Merlin whump along with Arthur and knights. Very enjoyable. :D Thanks
fireicewriter42 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
This is beautiful. *applause*
FandomGirl07 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Loved it from start to finish!
1917farmgirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
And another great one! I'm loving all of these!
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
What a wonderful story of, as you put it, resilience. Poor little Merlin. But him being able to come back from it with the help of his friends was just awesome. And the last lines were just brilliant. As always, your writing is superb, and you descriptions are extremely well done. Thank you for such a long and angsty story, I really like reading those.
equine 14 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
This is great! You should write a fix about the knight's side of the story, being injured, recovering, and gwaine's time caring for Merlin. Thanks!
summergirl404 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Amazing, Love it!
AnimeObsessed chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Hope you write more.
PratClotpoleDollopheadKing chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
This was awesome! I loved the story and how it was simple but not so much that it was boring
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I love it.
9tail chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
i loved it.
Grac3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
So much h/c! This was great!