Reviews for Breathe
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/31
That friendship is the most beautiful thing in the entire show. It shines and teaches us what true family means.
Britt30 chapter 1 . 1/31
I should really learn what explicit means...
I really liked this, especially the end, because yay happy endings!
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/20
Nicely written and does rather point out the dichotomy of Merlin's rank vs. how highly he is regarded among Camelot. It does seem to cause problems when those outside the inner workings of Camelot assume that because Merlin is a servant they can treat him worse than anyone should be treated. Thank you for posting!
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 1/16
Gods, are you even capable of writing that stories that don't make me feel the immediate urge to favourite it? No? I thought so.

I especially love your way of dealing with aftermath. I always love me some good old Merlin whump; and I've read things that were full of gore and pain and Horror beyond compare, yet Merlin often enough walked out and wasn't even fazed (at least not mentally) - you Chose the rather simple torture method that in theory doesn't Sound toobad, but when being denied the most natural und essential Thing which is breathing; I do believe the Horror of that isn't an easy one to shake off. And as always, your writing style and the way you stick with the Canon of the characters is absolutely brilliant.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/6
Great story. I feel very sorry for Merlin. That was an evil evil man. (*hugs Merlin*)
Yazzi chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
That was awesome!
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I still can't believe... that bastard, I want to break his ribs, see how he likes it. Merlin didn't deserve that .
Elaine Weasley chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
ouch! poor merlin!
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Oh my gosh! I am about to die right now. Your writing is awesome! I love Merlin and Arthur. In "Waiting in Darkness" I was kind of upset after, but this... I loved it! I think they may sound a little sick so let me explain. So, I loved how Merlin is so loyal and brave. I loved how Arthur was so protective of Merlin, though also trying to hide it and being his complicated self. But, when Merlin was put up by his wrists and couldn't breathe... I legit started screaming. My sister thought someone broke into the house. And then I cried about how kind Arthur was to Merlin. Oh my gosh, I want to become a writer/author, please give me some advice! You are an amazing writer. I know that I said this in another comment I wrote, but I am writing a fan fiction about what if Arthur didn't actually die. If you would like to read it, I simply called it, "Arthur is Alive". Please PM me or comment any advice that you have. I just want to say again that this is an amazing story and you are in my top two for favorite authors on . Thank you and sorry that it is so long. Bye!
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
My gosh you're bloody brill! I love every bit of it. I marveled on every word.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was so good, I think you should do a sequel though:)
wryter501 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
excellent job characterizing your ocs... the lord, the servant, the physician, the 'witchfinder'... good descriptions! i liked the combination/contrast of the breathing difficulties resulting from that particular torture, and the illness that wasn't anyone's fault, that was artistically done. :)
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was awesome! Poor Merlin, getting tortured and all that, and poor Arthur, having to witness the aftermath. At least Gwaine and Arthur were both there to help him through it!

Keep up the great work!

-Ondo
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Good solid Merlin fic. (in another fandom it would be above average but the Merlin standards are pretty high, lucky us!) ;-)
mudkipz chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Yaaaay! Merlin whump is the best whump. And hurt/comfort ftw.