Reviews for Birthday Present
FlightlessBirdje chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
oh I like how your mind works...

keep them coming
NixDucky chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Lurve me some Darkward :-)
robsjenn chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
yes, it's sick and wrong, and I only wish the fic was longer. ;) thanks for writing!
Ellie Aluinn chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Wow! I am really looking forward to updates . . . I truly am a sicko ;p
forthewrittenword chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Woah, that was...gripping. Can't this continue?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Ummm. Yeah. That's so wrong. So, why do I want to explore this Carlisle and Edward more? Hummm. Kind of interested in the family dynamic here. Although I know it says complete, any chance? As always, love your writing, and eagerly awaiting another chapter of Before the Dawn.
erika shoval chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
this is really good. Cant wait for the next chapter Fascinating start!
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Way to celebrate a b'day! Whoa that was intense and yet i couldn't stop reading. Is going to always let the others watch? Possibly participate with him? Do the others have blood slaves? Holy jaysus what happens next?!
sujari6 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Very different Edward and Carlisle.
Kianatwilightlover chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Damn... That was tough but I still liked and enjoyed reading it... Update soon.
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
thank you for your new story...Edward & Carlisle are not the Cullens we know and love...ummmm ...I wonder how Bella will fair in this story..until you post again
Keewho chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I loved it give me more!
I like the pack coming in and saving her, and she begins to have feelings for Edward, or a connection or something!
ivemetmyangel chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
ooops, forgat to log in, sorry, i was the one with the vampire comment
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
It's obvious that she cannot make it alive from that house... unless she's changed accidentally in a vampire. I'd really like to see, in that case, what revenge Bella will make
Furi Mitsukai chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This story as you said is dirty vampire smut. This is probably why I LOVE IT! Please tell me you are writing more chapters and this isn't just a one shot? I'm actually dying for more as bad as it sounds.

Here's what my dirty mind would like to see in more chapters:

Jasper, Carlisle or any of the vampire boys stealing Bella for fun
Different bondage scenes? Maybe electrical play or needle play?
A change of scenery, maybe Edward could torture at Forks High?
Roleplaying such as making Bella a cook or a maid.

So those are my ideas. I love your writing so I really really hope you'll continue this.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »