Reviews for Birthday Present
Furi Mitsukai chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This story as you said is dirty vampire smut. This is probably why I LOVE IT! Please tell me you are writing more chapters and this isn't just a one shot? I'm actually dying for more as bad as it sounds.

Here's what my dirty mind would like to see in more chapters:

Jasper, Carlisle or any of the vampire boys stealing Bella for fun
Different bondage scenes? Maybe electrical play or needle play?
A change of scenery, maybe Edward could torture at Forks High?
Roleplaying such as making Bella a cook or a maid.

So those are my ideas. I love your writing so I really really hope you'll continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Only a sociopath could have written this.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Really dark. I couldn't talk you into a chapter 2 and have Bella escape or the pack come and rip the Cullens apart? Well I had to give it a try.

This story stands alone and Edward is so cruel and the rest of the family partying while Bella is tortured is just beyond cruel.

Very well written though and I really love all your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Damn... Update soon please.
Damn... Update soon.
SherieHearts chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That was interesting. I wasn't going to read it first, due to your warning, but then went 'what the heck, I can always stop.' I didn't stop. Your writing is amazing. It is a touchy subject, but it goes back to a bit more of traditional vampire roots (them not caring, taking just for the sake of it). I really enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to future updates. :)
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This story is crazy in both ways I'm so conflicted as poor Bella having her father giving her up for money but I like that this is very different from other stories! Like I said I'm conflicted but I know that I like this a lot you really really got talent Hun
jansails chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
What a horrifyingly twisted version of ExB!
Frightening beyond belief.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Disturbing but very well written..thanks for sharing.
jule2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow. Evil Edward. Can't wait to see if Bella will survive
Dolly.Reader chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That is a seriously mean & twisted vampire (and family) you created. Physical & emotional torture just because he can.

And yet, as horrible as you've made him, I'm still intrigued by him.
kouga's older woman chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
WOW! Such a EVIL Edward!
hikingurl48 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow. Dark, twisted, and oh so hot. Are you really going to stop at one chapter?
Annie Butts chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Omg your disclaimer made me laugh... I don't think you are supposed to laugh at hooror.
I love a good horror story and I don't think this is going to disappoint.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3