Reviews for 57 Healing
so chapter 4 . 5/26
which one Tyson and which one holyfiled
lilbit1016 chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Loved it
tmarie9 chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Henry is such a good boy! For a split second I had a massive brainfart and thought Emily was having a miscarriage, then I was all...uhh no JJ is preggers duhh.

AND OMG GOOD FOR PENELOPE! AHHHH I'm so happy for her! I don't normally squeal, but I most definitely squealed. love it!
tmarie9 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
AHHHH Henry is finally able to say his 'Rs'! That's so exciting! Even though Rocky and Henry were fighting, their relationship is so precious! I mean they're precious, but that goes without saying haha. so cute!
tvguy chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Where are you? I really miss you're creativity. Please come back!
Cookies03 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I personally enjoy this series. I look forward to each new one you do. As for those who nitpick ignore them, don't let them get to you. I am sure the those that enjoy what you write are greater than those with attitudes. Just remember there are those of us who do really enjoy what you write so focus on that.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Any chance of an update? We miss you
potatoepotaot chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
We miss you! If you don't come back I dont know what I will do! You are just too awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
looking forward for story 58,,,please, please, please i really miss your story
Sacrem chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Firstly, I have to say trolls should learn to stay under their bridges & learn that if you can't say anything nice don't say anything all.
I enjoyed this story, woohoo for Garcia! Looking forward to reading your next instalment after a well earned break.
Keep up the great writing and for every troll out there, there are so many more people who love your stories.
PrentissFan314 chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Ok, after a few tries I can finally activate my account and follow your stories! I hope you are having a very good and relaxing hiatus from writing. In my head I know that you are taking a break, but it doesn't seem to register because I still open the browser on my phone every couple hours and hit refresh, then get disappointed when one of your stories is not at the top.
It already feels like its been months since you finished this story! Hope you feel awesome again soon and continue your amazing writing!
and I absolutely LOVE the way Emily is in this world! just spread your legs and scream thank you to the goddess. Reading your version of Emily and JJ, I completely expect them to be like that when I watch the show now haha.
srhittson chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
Love the story. I am glad I finally got to finish reading it. I still do not have Internet at my house. Hope you have a fun vacation. I am on vacation visiting my aunt and she has internet
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Enjoy your time off. I understand your reasoning, but will miss this series until you return.
Swishla chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Great way to end this story. Even though this is primarily a Emily and JJ story, I really enjoyed how each team member played such an important part in this story as well as getting a little closure with the interviews after Dec was rescued. Have a good break and I hope you do something very fun and naughty.
Marmitelover1710 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
OUCH! Poor emily. N go garcia!