Reviews for CatalystEXE
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 15 . 11/19
Yes! Cortana! I love you, Mr. Author! Halo are one of my favourite games! And i love Cortana! She's like my favourite AI girl in the gaming community!
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 25 . 11/9
Dantezess is very confused. I think they’ve only ever read children’s books before now and can’t understand plot lines very well.
dantezess chapter 16 . 8/19
I'm dropping this for two reasons #1 I cant fucking stand the whole "MC escaped being shackled by vigil only to get shackled by harbinger" #2 your story is damn near incoherent
dantezess chapter 15 . 8/19
This is the kind of fic that gets to the end and then the readers discovers it was all a VR or a dream isnt it?
deitarionSSokolow chapter 24 . 6/27
"Veto watched [Ana] rush to heal the ruptures, rebuild reference tables, restart processes, fix registry keys."

To me, this was like that movie screenshot that shows that the Terminators apparently run on DOS. "registry keys" is uniquely Windows terminology and I don't think an A.I. running on a foreign architecture would use Windows.

(Reference tables and processes are fine. Those are both generic computer science things.)
Grantspride chapter 1 . 6/26
omg one of the most brilliant things I have read in a long time! EPIC. I really hope you have a drawing of her new body somewhere
Pteaset chapter 2 . 6/14
10 of 10
Glumski chapter 25 . 6/7
Wow. When I started reading this, I thought it would be a crappy yet amusing self-insert. Yeah, guess not.
Honestly, this is excellent. Your Rebecca/Ana is fantastically written, and just the idea is pure genius. I love your style of writing, the wit and snark, and pretty much all the characters are incredibly engaging to read about. The plot is fascinating and immensely clever, and all of it is just really, really great.
I'd say that I'm hoping you'll continue this, but with the reboot that'd be a tad stupid. So, yay, reboot!
(Drat, now this thing will be on my mind for ages!)
BJ Hanssen chapter 25 . 6/7
Sweet!
Camolot the Creator chapter 25 . 6/1
You have no idea how excited I was to see an update for this. I was... slightly disappointed to see that it was only a twenty word update, but I have a lot of hope that you're going to be giving this fic some much needed love!
drmsqnc chapter 25 . 5/30
I respect your choices but I honestly chokedthe masterpiece this story is already is? I'm quite incredulous because it can't possibly be because of writer's growth (the phenomenon every one of us goes through when we can't stomach our old writing and must recreate) and if it isthen im rather terrified at how much you could have possibly grown from perfection to god levelnevertheless digressing; I'm gonna shut up and go to ur profile now ahah
mckertis chapter 4 . 5/30
Where the fuck did the reaper come from ?
What the fuck is happening ?
What is Saren doing there ?
I have no clue what you're trying to say. Is this a story, or a synopsys of your deranged drug-induced dream ?
awesomeness-rocks chapter 25 . 5/29
Ur HTML is not working
naruto namikaze 9 chapter 25 . 5/29
thanks for the update. nice to know it's not dead
styx003 chapter 25 . 5/29
it's been a long time! Looking forward to it!