Reviews for A Crossover
Slenderbrine chapter 1 . 3/29
Peridot: CLOOOOOOOODS!
Elm Jak chapter 2 . 2/24
Please update! I totally want to see anti-heroes vs heroes! And to have them break a semi-comic world with a greyscale mentality when it comes to the world instead of black and white!
Shavertwin1 chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
Update please
fireball900 chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Looks interesting. I always enjoy anti-hero/Hero friction. Hop you continue it.
ufc91 chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
This oddly works! I didn't expect to like the combination, but I enjoyed both chapters. I really like the idea of Dave and Mindy having to experience the world of "Sky High."
Lord Nytmare chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Awesome. Premise is good. As are your characterisations, do continue.
Bwhahahha chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
I just found this, and am wishing there was more...
HarmonyFanOTP chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This is really interesting. Cant wait for more.
CrossoverFan chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
It's good the Strongholds are cutting them a break, they don't know how Kick-Ass' world works, also from a legal standpoint it might be hard to prosecute people who don't technically exist.
Ryu The Reaper chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
god i hope you update this i can't wait to see their first day at skyhigh.
crimsonpath chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I wish you would update this story! I don't think that I've ever seen this kind of cross over before. Hope you update soon!
Circapaleo chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
This story is great. If you don't finish it I'm going to die
Creative Procrastinator chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
I have to say I love the concept. Its always great when hero's are confronted with our style of reality. I would love to see dave and mindy get some of the equipment and knowledge from this world . Like the utility belt grapling hook or freeze rays. I hope you write more.
Starfox5 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Interesting idea. I liked the first two chapters, and I am looking forward to more.
Aplin chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
This is SO awesome! I can't wait for your update!