Reviews for In Every Drop of My Blood
Kas3y chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
I loved this. And loved how it ending with Gwaines POV and nt Arther's. Simply an amazing read.
oma13 chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
I read this before and re-read just now...it was even better the second time! An amazing story, and I loved the ending...I love Gwaine! I am so pissed they killed him off in the series and especially in the dishonorable, sad way the did it. But this almost makes up for it. Nice job.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Wow. I loved it. It was just perfect. Normally I'm not too keen on poetry, but wow.
mudkipz chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
YEEAAAAH! *fist pump* YYEEEAAAHH *flips desk* YEEEAAAAAH! *fires rifle into air while riding a horse*
R247untoldtale chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
That was an amazing story . I really loved it .
Lovely-chan chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Amazing story.
Elaine du Lac chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Ohhhhhh! Oh, this ending was an epic twist of the same theme! Oh, this is so beautiful! Gawain swearing to Merlin his allegiance just as Merlin to Arthur. Oh, this is priceless!
Aaviaria chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Short and sweet with a fitting ending. I very much enjoyed it!
TheMerlinAddict chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Wow. Just... wow.
That was horrible. But.. awesome at the same time.
I don't know how to explain. Gosh, you've got me speechless.
Thanks for writing!
Clara Brighet chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
"The king could not reply, his heart was too full; for there are feelings beyond tears, and there are some moments that words should not define"
SHOULD not define. For some reason my heart just seized up with emotion at this, and all I could think was "That is beautiful."
Bloody brilliant, mate.
Blue Turtle of AWESOMENESS chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Awwwwwwww *explodes with cuteness*
rabbit keys chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Wonderful. I had never read that poem before, but you did it and Merlin justice. Very good job.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
This was beautiful and amazing.
Please, please do a sequel. This is too amazing and glorious to end there. Please? Pretty please?!
mintythefox chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
wow...
that was just, well ...Wow
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Aw, Gwaine is so sweet... He's probably my favorite character. I liked this story and how you tied the light from The Poisoned Chalice into it.