Reviews for In Every Drop of My Blood
This was probably the best written fanfiction I have ever read and I have read a WHOLE LOT.

Stunning- I have no words.
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 7 . 4/11
I don't really understand the epilogue but good story
Aspirator chapter 7 . 1/4
Though the last chapter didn't fit into the poem I think it really was the best ending and Gwaine's final perspective was beautifully done. It really brought about a sense of closure, this is really well written.
Quinn Oaksong chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
Holy cow. That was amazing. I don't even know what to say about it, just that it was entirely amazing. You had me so scared and yet so hopeful at every turn, embodying Merlin's loyalty and self-sacrificing spirit in one short piece. Again, that was amazing, and thank you so much for writing it. I can tell the amount of thought, time, and feeling you poured into this story and I greatly appreciate it.
Thank you so much, and please keep writing!
oma13 chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
Hello! I've been going down your list and re-reading your stories! I love this one, and couldn't believe I hadn't faved it! Lovely story, again! You are amazingly talented. I finally got my daughter to work on her story! I'm in my happy place! ;-)
Aaronna chapter 7 . 2/23/2016
No matter how many time I read this story, it still pulls at my heart.
Erinsaber chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This got me hooked. Just thank you for writing
mapplepie chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
I thought i'd gotten through this fic without crying (though my eyes were very watery, and i might have taken a small break to walk of the pain in my heart), and then I reached the Epilogue, and oh, my tears. Thank you for this fic. It's a treasure and beautiful to read.
Jd-dox chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Oh god. That's so beautiful. I absolutely loved itXD
Brighter Dreams chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
I loved how you explained their connection. Thanks for posting!
Kas3y chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
I loved this. And loved how it ending with Gwaines POV and nt Arther's. Simply an amazing read.
oma13 chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
I read this before and re-read just now...it was even better the second time! An amazing story, and I loved the ending...I love Gwaine! I am so pissed they killed him off in the series and especially in the dishonorable, sad way the did it. But this almost makes up for it. Nice job.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Wow. I loved it. It was just perfect. Normally I'm not too keen on poetry, but wow.
mudkipz chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
YEEAAAAH! *fist pump* YYEEEAAAHH *flips desk* YEEEAAAAAH! *fires rifle into air while riding a horse*
R247untoldtale chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
That was an amazing story . I really loved it .