Reviews for In Every Drop of My Blood
PutOnYourWarPaint8 chapter 7 . 3/10/2019
What an amazing story!
I enjoyed every single word of it, thank you for sharing (I'm a little late, I know)!
dragondancer123 chapter 7 . 1/20/2019
I really liked the parallels in the relationships between Merlin and Arthur and Merlin and Gwaine. Gwaine is such an underrated character!
1917farmgirl chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
This was a brilliantly written and utterly heartbreaking story. You are SO good at writing, have so much talent, and you can bring these beloved characters to life and make them jump right off the pages.

I was so worried for a while that Merlin was going to sacrifice everything for Arthur, at the expensive of his own life. I'm so grateful that Arthur is just as stubborn and wouldn't leave without him.

This was a beautiful look at friendship and brotherhood and I thank you so much for it!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/15/2017
This was probably the best written fanfiction I have ever read and I have read a WHOLE LOT.

Stunning- I have no words.
fullmetalfaggot chapter 7 . 4/11/2017
I don't really understand the epilogue but good story
Aspirator chapter 7 . 1/4/2017
Though the last chapter didn't fit into the poem I think it really was the best ending and Gwaine's final perspective was beautifully done. It really brought about a sense of closure, this is really well written.
Quinn Oaksong chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
Holy cow. That was amazing. I don't even know what to say about it, just that it was entirely amazing. You had me so scared and yet so hopeful at every turn, embodying Merlin's loyalty and self-sacrificing spirit in one short piece. Again, that was amazing, and thank you so much for writing it. I can tell the amount of thought, time, and feeling you poured into this story and I greatly appreciate it.
Thank you so much, and please keep writing!
oma13 chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
Hello! I've been going down your list and re-reading your stories! I love this one, and couldn't believe I hadn't faved it! Lovely story, again! You are amazingly talented. I finally got my daughter to work on her story! I'm in my happy place! ;-)
Aaronna chapter 7 . 2/23/2016
No matter how many time I read this story, it still pulls at my heart.
Erinsaber chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This got me hooked. Just thank you for writing
mapplepie chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
I thought i'd gotten through this fic without crying (though my eyes were very watery, and i might have taken a small break to walk of the pain in my heart), and then I reached the Epilogue, and oh, my tears. Thank you for this fic. It's a treasure and beautiful to read.
Jd-dox chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Oh god. That's so beautiful. I absolutely loved itXD
Burn-in-the-sun chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
I loved how you explained their connection. Thanks for posting!
Kas3y chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
I loved this. And loved how it ending with Gwaines POV and nt Arther's. Simply an amazing read.
oma13 chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
I read this before and re-read just now...it was even better the second time! An amazing story, and I loved the ending...I love Gwaine! I am so pissed they killed him off in the series and especially in the dishonorable, sad way the did it. But this almost makes up for it. Nice job.