Reviews for In Every Drop of My Blood
Quinn Oaksong chapter 7 . 11/14
Holy cow. That was amazing. I don't even know what to say about it, just that it was entirely amazing. You had me so scared and yet so hopeful at every turn, embodying Merlin's loyalty and self-sacrificing spirit in one short piece. Again, that was amazing, and thank you so much for writing it. I can tell the amount of thought, time, and feeling you poured into this story and I greatly appreciate it.
Thank you so much, and please keep writing!
oma13 chapter 6 . 10/18
Hello! I've been going down your list and re-reading your stories! I love this one, and couldn't believe I hadn't faved it! Lovely story, again! You are amazingly talented. I finally got my daughter to work on her story! I'm in my happy place! ;-)
Aaronna chapter 7 . 2/23
No matter how many time I read this story, it still pulls at my heart.
Erinsaber chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This got me hooked. Just thank you for writing
mapplepie chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
I thought i'd gotten through this fic without crying (though my eyes were very watery, and i might have taken a small break to walk of the pain in my heart), and then I reached the Epilogue, and oh, my tears. Thank you for this fic. It's a treasure and beautiful to read.
Jd-dox chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Oh god. That's so beautiful. I absolutely loved itXD
Brighter Dreams chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
I loved how you explained their connection. Thanks for posting!
Kas3y chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
I loved this. And loved how it ending with Gwaines POV and nt Arther's. Simply an amazing read.
oma13 chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
I read this before and re-read just now...it was even better the second time! An amazing story, and I loved the ending...I love Gwaine! I am so pissed they killed him off in the series and especially in the dishonorable, sad way the did it. But this almost makes up for it. Nice job.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Wow. I loved it. It was just perfect. Normally I'm not too keen on poetry, but wow.
mudkipz chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
YEEAAAAH! *fist pump* YYEEEAAAHH *flips desk* YEEEAAAAAH! *fires rifle into air while riding a horse*
R247untoldtale chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
That was an amazing story . I really loved it .
Lovely-chan chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Amazing story.
Elaine du Lac chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Ohhhhhh! Oh, this ending was an epic twist of the same theme! Oh, this is so beautiful! Gawain swearing to Merlin his allegiance just as Merlin to Arthur. Oh, this is priceless!
Aaviaria chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Short and sweet with a fitting ending. I very much enjoyed it!