Reviews for A Little Winchester
ShiieldMaidenofGondor chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
Oooh a villain. Looking forward to seeing where you take this :)
Rea558750 chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
Evil cliffy can't wait for more
punkyredhead chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
Oh wow! All I can say is you kind of stink! Not really but leaving it there lol so one of them is going to get used she the squib can get powers. I know a few chapters are going to probably be nail biters but just promise me... pretty pretty please ... they will get a happy ending! I am all about drama and angst but this one I am rooting for happines and joy at the close. But as always I will be anxiously awaiting more... keep up the great work...
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
Oh damn it! With focus on Marissa, I really wish she wouldn't ruin the blissful vibe that was going on between Dean/Hermione. How does Marissa know what Dean looked like? Or has Dean's name been linked to Hermione's?

I really like the little bit about Sam/Bobby's reactions on their Hogwarts visit. Did Dean call them about the fact that he's having a baby girl?

Nicely done
Update soon
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
Awesome where this is going
gossgal33 chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Ehhh it's been so long since you updated :( a whole week! Please update soon? If you're not too busy? xoxo
Guest chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
yaaayyy ! i love that ron apologized and they all know they're Hunters
Addictedtoreading452 chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
Loving it. Every time i see that you updated this story it brings a smile to my face.
gossgal33 chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
OH MY GOODNESS YAYAYAYAY I NEARLY FELL OUT MY CHAIR WHEN I SAW YOU HAD UPDATED :))) sorry for pestering you so much but hey i love this story you know? Anyway, great chapter as usual and please don't take too long with updating! I don't think I could survive xoxo
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
Nice little party!
NorthernLights25 chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
I loved the part with Ron. Great chapter!
punkyredhead chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
We can forgive you because of watching Bones but that is a one time thing lol it was a great chapter. I loved it. I am so glad that they all are getting along. Keep up the excellent work.
xDarklightx chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
Update soon.
Rea558750 chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
Love the baby shower lol can't wait for more
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
Great party! It was great to see that Dean's family was able to join the festivities too.

Update soon!