Reviews for A Little Winchester
Readoholic chapter 11 . 8/26/2016
It is completely fine for a pregnant woman to shoot until the third trimester unless the gun doesn't have a lot of recoil in which cake ok until about a month befor due date
CrazyButIKnowIt chapter 18 . 8/21/2016
dt
Melu chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
I'm only on chapter two but lovin it so far! Just would also like to point out that a group of witches would be a 'coven' not a 'covenant'. A covenant is a promise, while a coven is a group of people (usually used in reference to witches). Your characterisation is really on point so far! The break up! Really believable! I'm quite excited to read more!
Lionhearted21 chapter 29 . 4/13/2016
Such a fun story to read! Thank you for brightening up my afternoon!
2762194 chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Hello dear ficwriter. I've just read second chapter. All i can say is "It's awesome" because it is. It's brilliant, relly. I love you, you're adorable. I ain't english so I translate it to my launguage. I need your agreement. Because it really make me happy. Please , write me. Thank you very match.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 29 . 1/30/2016
No! I don't want the love fest to end! I loved this story!

Only criticism is Maryanne- a bit unrealistic to have her smiling and giggling as a newborn, especially a premature newborn.

Other than this this story was fantastic! I'm excited to see that you mentioned doing one shots after this story, can't wait to read them if you got around to doing them.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 24 . 1/30/2016
Even though Jo and George haven't interacted together, at all- I'm totally shipping them. It needs to happen.

I love when Ron redeems himself! I hate Weasley bashing, it's somewhat ok with Ron(haha) but I love when he comes around.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 23 . 1/29/2016
Welp, Harry knows. At least he's happy for her.

Can't wait for the Weasley baby shower for Hermione! That's going to be great.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
You are responsible for my dentist bill- with all this sweetness I'm bound to get cavities!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 13 . 1/29/2016
Big bad protector Dean! Loved this chapter, aside from you know, her parents being pricks.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
Aww tender brother moment! Cas is adorable.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 8 . 1/29/2016
I love that her and Draco are friends! This is so prefect so far, I think everyone is pretty in character, too.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
I really really like this! I almost didn't review just because I don't want to stop reading.
Jaeden Xiang chapter 29 . 1/9/2016
This was a beautiful story. Thank you so much!
jkrowlingrox chapter 29 . 12/19/2015