Reviews for A Little Winchester
War Sage chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
great chapter
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Aww, poor seasick!Sam. That feeling is no fun at all but I love that he pushed through it to assure Dean of his future as a parent.

Curious but Dean have his year with Lisa and Ben because if so then he's had a little slice of parenthood because of Ben. I'm assuming he did if there is a romantic link between Castiel/Meg (which didn't appear until mid-season 6).

Dean didn't seem surprised that Hermione was moving into a castle for her new job.

I can't wait for Hermione to join in on 'Hunter 101'. I hope she sees Bobby's massive book collection; she'd be stoked.
Fabulous job!
Update soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Ron is a git...I say that Hermione should cut him out completely since Draco is being a fine and better replacement.

I just love the friendship that Hermione/Draco managed to forge together in the 2 weeks that they've been reacquainted. If I wasn't rooting for Dean/Hermione, I would think Draco/Hermione had great potential for being something more.

Once again Harry proved to be a better friend to Hermione than Ron.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
[She was surprised how quickly she started to consider Draco a friend.] -oh I'm so glad that Hermione feels like that. :D

LOL for Hermione's reaction when McGonagall thought that Draco was the baby daddy. Other than that, Hermione had a productive day...lucky her.

I can't wait for Dean to see Hogwarts...maybe Sam could go too. He'd be astounded to see that Hogwarts was an actual school. Maybe Castiel too since he claims to not know all of God's creations.

I'm loving this!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
I guess in regards to the SPN world, I would like to know whether they are dealing with Lucifer, Eve/Purgatory or the Leviathans (I at least know they haven't faced the Amazons since Bobby was dead by that time).

*squeal* Dean's doing the right thing!

I wonder how the hunters will react to Hermione's history in the war (especially how she got that scar on her arm). I bet they won't see her as being so fragile.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
["Will you? Hermione pointed out your brother's car. It's bloody fantastic," Draco all but gushed, making Hermione and Ginny giggle.] -I LOVE THAT!

That was a great first step that Dean could make after taking that drive with Hermione.

LOL for Castiel's 'confirming sniff' on Hermione.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Oh I'm just loving the fact that Draco tagged along with Hermione and Ginny. I'm liking the dynamic (especially the one between Dramione).

Bonus: Draco already seems impressed by Hermione's choice in 'baby daddy'.

Awesome!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Oh I just love how Draco was added into the story and that he wanted to actually help Hermione out. I sense a strong bond between Hermione/Draco/Ginny since they now have this secret between them for the time being.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Oh I just love that despite their origins being discovered, Dean and Hermione wouldn't mind another round with one another. *snickers*

So if Castiel has a cell phone then we're at least into season 5...right?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Damn! The intense chemistry between Hermione/Dean was just awesome!

Based on Hermione's summary of her relationship with Ron, that would make her 25yrs old.
With Dean's tattoo...therefore we are passed season 2.
If your going by canon birthdays, Dean and Hermione should be the same age...right?

Very cool start!
Lexi chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
I've been waiting and I'm satisfied thanks hope you can update soon
wiccawoman chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I love this story, keep up the good work. :)
paili-chan chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
*lol* you know about the whole Castiel and Meg thing, it creeps me out evr since I found out about their 'Pizza Man delivery thing' Castiel hinted at when speaking with Meg with that semi-goofy non-angel look on his face. *lol* but I wonder if ANYONE is EVER going to bring up the fact that the body Castiel is in was meant to be a LONER body for the APOCALYPSE which is LONG over. The poor owner of that body only agreed to let Castiel use his body for the apocalypse, not have Castiel use it PERMANENTLY and do who knows what with Meg. while Castiel's using the body to save the world and games with Meg, the guys missing out on being with his WIFE (who probably officially declared him dead or divorced him after what happened the last time he was free) and his DAUGHTER who he's missing out on prime father daugher time with. At the rate Castiel is going, poor Jimmy's family might be either dead or too old for him to be a part of their lives anymore if they'll still hav him... a religious man like poor Jimmy is a prisoner in his own body having to sit back and watch Castiel do games like Pizza Delivery man and who knows what else with Meg and basically making Jimmy CHEAT on his wife even though its not really HIM doing it. *lol*
Booklover9477 chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Awesome chapter! Hehe sea-sick Sammy is adorable. Yay Hermione/dean time and guns involved. Awww dean is too cute. Keep up the fantastic work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
Booklover9477 chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Awesome chapter! I'm glad Harry took the news well and tha she has a good support group (especially when facing all that is Ronald Weasley). Keep up the fantastic work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »