Reviews for A Little Winchester
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Please update soon! I love this story!
LeeArt chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
It's a good thing that Dean wanted to involve in his unborn child's life, but it's the demon that really worries me (
Great chapter though, can't wait for more XD
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
I loved this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
waterflower20 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Well you mention Dean is afraid of Crowley hurting Hermione so the story must be set around season 6 or afterwards. Crowley first appeared in season 5 but then he was their ally.

Now Sam appears to have his soul back so if it's set around season 6. it's in the second half.

Castiel is still an angel and sane so it's not set in season 7. So you have the second half of season 6 and season 8 after Dean escaped Purgatory.

Of course that's if you want to have a canon time line. Was that helpful at all?

Um when Hermione learns she's pregnant, you mention being three weeks since she met Dean, not two.

I love the story. Specifically how romance is not their top priority right now. Update soon!
kindleflame5 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Hermione is no damsel in distress. She has dealt with some pretty powerful enemies of her own. Everything from Dementors to dragons and at a much younger age then the Winchesters ever were. So demons and vampires would be something she could deal with considering she is a powerful witch in her own right. Even Crowley I imagine would have second thoughts of messing with her once he found out about her unique background.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Awesome chapter!
Angel Girl5 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Now everyone else gets to find out, lol!
war sage chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Good chapter ...
Sorry-I-Wasn't-Listening chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
This is my new favorite story! I get really excited when it's updated!

I'm glad Dean decided to be involved with his son/daughter/whatever/there's no other choice...

Bobby! Aw I love him so much!

I think one of the reasons i love this story so much is that you got all of the characters perfectly. Like i could hear all of Sam, Dean, Bobby, and Castiel's voices when i read their... lines?... whatever, when i read their speaking parts here. Since I read the Harry Potter books before the movies came out i still have my own images of what they look/sound like, but I think that you got their characterization perfectly as well. Good job, that's not the case with most stories i read.

So i'm going to go wait semi-patiently for the next chapter... which i hope is soon... please let it be soon!

Fantastic Chapter! :D
xDarklightx chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I like it. Update soon.
Lioness32 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Like this a lot! Can't wait to see what you do with this!
mariteri chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I loved the new chapter. It has me clambering to know what mischief you have awaiting our heros! Thanks for such a quick update and I can't wait to read more soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Would love to read more of Dean's point of view.
mariteri chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Excellent update! I can't wait to read more.
Booklover9477 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Awesome chapter! I'm glad they had the much needed talk. Haha he passed out. I love how Castiel sniffed her confirming the pregnancy. Keep up the fantastic work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »