Reviews for A Little Winchester
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
You are responsible for my dentist bill- with all this sweetness I'm bound to get cavities!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 13 . 1/29/2016
Big bad protector Dean! Loved this chapter, aside from you know, her parents being pricks.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
Aww tender brother moment! Cas is adorable.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 8 . 1/29/2016
I love that her and Draco are friends! This is so prefect so far, I think everyone is pretty in character, too.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
I really really like this! I almost didn't review just because I don't want to stop reading.
Jaeden Xiang chapter 29 . 1/9/2016
This was a beautiful story. Thank you so much!
jkrowlingrox chapter 29 . 12/19/2015
Nice fic
nightgigjo chapter 29 . 12/10/2015
What a delightful, charming story! I've enjoyed it immensely. The character progression was slow and realistic, and I like the trajectory of Dean and Hermione's relationship overall.

One funny thing: newborn babies' eyes are usually a dark blue, and it takes six months or more for their eye color to develop. However, it didn't take long for me to headcanon this (if it's what you intended or not): that when Castiel did his thing, he made her eyes green, like her dad's.

Thank you for sharing this lovely tale with all of us.
AnneAC chapter 29 . 12/8/2015
This was adorable, beautiful and amazing! If you are reading this review, I hope one day you return! It would be awesome to read this Diaries about Baby Winchester :)
19irene96 chapter 29 . 12/4/2015
THIS FANFIC WAS PERFECT
Cassie-D1 chapter 29 . 9/29/2015
Omg I never want this story to end its so fucking good! Omg!
bleeb90 chapter 29 . 9/6/2015
I loved it!
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 29 . 8/21/2015
Awesome story. I'd live to see an epilogue if you ever get around to it.
Elle Ryder chapter 29 . 8/17/2015