Reviews for A Little Winchester
bleeb90 chapter 29 . 9/6/2015
I loved it!
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 29 . 8/21/2015
Awesome story. I'd live to see an epilogue if you ever get around to it.
Elle Ryder chapter 29 . 8/17/2015
Omg cuuuuuuhh-yuuuute! Lol
Kisaki Sakura chapter 29 . 8/15/2015
Such a sweet story.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/13/2015
Enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing :)
SocietiesMisFitWriter chapter 29 . 3/28/2015
I can not belive it took me two bloody years to realize I never finished this story! I feel horrid! Was it this story I told the author I got so excited to see that it was updated I hid in the bathroom at work to read the new chapter? Pretty dang sure it was! And then it takes me two years to finish it? Ugh anyways i just finished re reading the series and gah i melted so much! Such an amazing story.

I did have one slight problem i noticed. You say in the summary dean is conflicted because she is a witch and wants to kill her, but we inly really see that once in the story and he gets over it real quick. It would have made for some interesting plot to see more of that struggle.
crazyfreak1995 chapter 16 . 3/10/2015
I really like your story but as I'm reading some things are really getting to me and its come to the point where I have to let you know. Sorry if I come off as a bit rude but I can't hold back anymore, my issues are bursting through small cracks in the dam.
I can understand not knowing some Britishcisms being American, but there is one thing I can't believe you got wrong. A two dollar theatre...!? I'm pretty sure you must know that British currency is the pound (but we don't have two pound cinemas, sorry). And whilst I'm here, I might as well point out that pants in the UK are underwear and what you call pants we call trousers. I don't want to be really nitpicky at all the things that weren't British (although you might want to get someone to Brit pick) but I thought I should point out two of the obvious ones.
Quyiken chapter 29 . 2/22/2015
Oh my god that was beautiful.
heaven's-myth chapter 29 . 2/20/2015
That was a fun read! Loved the story! 3
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 29 . 2/2/2015
This is a brilliant story, I've passed it over a couple of times and then decided to read it today. I'm really glad I did as I thoroughly enjoyed it.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Hermione is kinda OOC, but nice start nonetheless.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/4/2015
omg im crying

- PatOwl21660
vampire2emo chapter 29 . 1/2/2015
I love the idea of a series of oneshots about the baby and Dean and Hermione! I hot you write them soon cuz this is like the fifth time I read this story.
Kalomin chapter 29 . 12/31/2014
I don't normally like these types of stories. more romance than anything, I mean. But I tried this one out of curiosity and boredom. I binge read the whole thing in a day. There wasn't a moment of this story that I didn't enjoy, and I loved it as a whole. Great job!
Marie chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Beautifully done, keep up the good work!
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »