Reviews for Surviving Paradise
leeniejs chapter 7 . 3/2
This story is absolutely brilliant. You portrayed the characters and situation perfectly. I was hanging on the edge of my seat. It's neither rushed nor too long. And I loved reading more about Dr. Lecter in such a different situation. Thank you!
the-laughingstock chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
Wooooo! Wow! I absolutely loved this story! I'm about to go and read some more of yours now~
This was such an interesting twist to these characters and I feel like they were portrayed quite nicely.
Just. Wow! Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
... I'm severely disappointed in Clarice... Disppointed. We all know she loved it.
tiburce57 chapter 7 . 9/13/2016
You're a such amazing writer. A lot of fun, action, it's a great story.
Dani chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
Great story , I really enjoyed it :))
Dani chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
I love this story and you are very talented writer :)
Palinlover chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
I've really enjoyed reading this. I admit, I wish it had gone on longer, but I very much enjoyed the more playful side of Hannibal and Clarice. Thank you so much!
Palinlover chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
I love the banter between them. I nearly died when he proclaimed his love for her in a cheeky smart ass way. Just need Clarice to admit to feeling the same way.
The last part was so perfect, I loved it!
Palinlover chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
What a great first chapter. It's refreshing to read something a little different and I'm looking forward to the bodice ripping parts to come!
Grymmarie chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I barked out a laughter when I read your Author's Note. XD So far I'm enjoying this fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
I absolutely love hannibals character in this. He had me LOLing a few times
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This fic seems very promising! I like it!
telikogirl chapter 4 . 4/16/2015
Love it! The interaction between HL and CL were real and fantastic. The way H lust for C was HOT. Will wait for more.
Bb chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
This is honestly the best Silence fan fiction I've ever read.
Lufthexe chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
I just have to say I love how you write Clarice and Hannibal. You're one of the only authors I've found who truly captures them, in action and in dialogue, and I truly commend you. Looking forward to reading more of your work