Reviews for Surviving Paradise
Grymmarie chapter 1 . 6/20
I barked out a laughter when I read your Author's Note. XD So far I'm enjoying this fic!
I absolutely love hannibals character in this. He had me LOLing a few times
This fic seems very promising! I like it!
telikogirl chapter 4 . 4/16
Love it! The interaction between HL and CL were real and fantastic. The way H lust for C was HOT. Will wait for more.
Bb chapter 7 . 1/5
This is honestly the best Silence fan fiction I've ever read.
Lufthexe chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
I just have to say I love how you write Clarice and Hannibal. You're one of the only authors I've found who truly captures them, in action and in dialogue, and I truly commend you. Looking forward to reading more of your work
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I love your Hannabal :D
j'aime.volonte chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
I read this in one sitting before bed last night. Loved it! And I would love to read more!
AbsyntheTears chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Finished reading the story and wanted to send more kudos your way! Thank you for sharing your work...and I have to say I do appreciate your "author's notes" as well.
AbsyntheTears chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
I just finished chapter 2 and really enjoy the storyline. Wanted to let you know that!
Pam chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
The best fic ever!
Jags chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Wow that was good! I think you need a beta but I'm still very impressed! Also I really hope there's more.
Citizen-of-Nightvale chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Raeventamer chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Hello! First of all: very nice island-Fanfiction. They are rare, good ones, I mean. I must say, I half expected Ben or Richard or Juliet walking around, but then I remembered that you wrote this before "lost". Anyways, great ff!
sorry English is not my first language
snapeophil chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Very interesting and original plot. Good mixture of OOC and IC. I enjoyed reading your story very much, so thanks for writing it!