Reviews for Surviving Paradise
tiburce57 chapter 7 . 9/13
You're a such amazing writer. A lot of fun, action, it's a great story.
Dani chapter 7 . 2/27
Great story , I really enjoyed it :))
Dani chapter 2 . 2/26
I love this story and you are very talented writer :)
Palinlover chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
I've really enjoyed reading this. I admit, I wish it had gone on longer, but I very much enjoyed the more playful side of Hannibal and Clarice. Thank you so much!
Palinlover chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
I love the banter between them. I nearly died when he proclaimed his love for her in a cheeky smart ass way. Just need Clarice to admit to feeling the same way.
The last part was so perfect, I loved it!
Palinlover chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
What a great first chapter. It's refreshing to read something a little different and I'm looking forward to the bodice ripping parts to come!
Grymmarie chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I barked out a laughter when I read your Author's Note. XD So far I'm enjoying this fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
I absolutely love hannibals character in this. He had me LOLing a few times
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This fic seems very promising! I like it!
telikogirl chapter 4 . 4/16/2015
Love it! The interaction between HL and CL were real and fantastic. The way H lust for C was HOT. Will wait for more.
Bb chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
This is honestly the best Silence fan fiction I've ever read.
Lufthexe chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
I just have to say I love how you write Clarice and Hannibal. You're one of the only authors I've found who truly captures them, in action and in dialogue, and I truly commend you. Looking forward to reading more of your work
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I love your Hannabal :D
j'aime.volonte chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
I read this in one sitting before bed last night. Loved it! And I would love to read more!
AbsyntheTears chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Finished reading the story and wanted to send more kudos your way! Thank you for sharing your work...and I have to say I do appreciate your "author's notes" as well.