Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Forgotten God
TGYREU8 chapter 5 . 7/14
don"t you think percy is to op? I think you need to tone it down a little.
As TheAmazingCory said, the whole story can be found in Wattpad. The story's name is the same, but the author's name is different.
I Love Percy Jackson312 chapter 1 . 6/4
This is like the 10th time I've read this story because I love it sooo much!
Awesome story! I am extremely interested...
Great chapters!
snowfiare chapter 5 . 3/31
Hi, I know it's too late to say this but, PLEASE UPDATE Percy Jackson and the Forgotten God
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 5 . 2/25
NOOOOOOOOOO! You have GOT to be kidding me! This is so freaking good!
UnfortunateReader chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
I know that this story brings up bad memories for you, Sel, but I thought that it deserved some praise.
This story is probably the first in a long time that has truly resonated with me.
Some stories are amusing, some are large sweeping sagas of epic power struggles.
This story, however, is one with depth, richness, and love. Your words painted a scene of pain, loneliness, and sorrow, but then in powerful strokes, covered those with hope, joy, and family.
You bring to us, the readers, a work of pure art.
I know that it might be too much to ask of you now, but I would like for you to at least consider continuing this story.
Should you not, neither I, nor the rest of us, shall think the lesser of you.
~Unfortunate
start12345 chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
I love your story. Its unique and has a distinctive luck on re-editing it.
Topazgirl9 chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
Oh no! I'm so sorry! This summer in early lost my grandfather! I may not know how you feel but I won't pressure you to continue. Sorry for your loss!
Yume2822 chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
It was pretty damn good. Thank you for writing it!
dizzydaisy37 chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
I understand that you've stopped with this story, as probably won't be continuing...? I just wish to ask if anyone has or is gonna take over for you at any point? :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
I'm sad that the connotations this story has with your life make you inclined to not write it. It's easily the bestimate pjo fanfiction I've ever read. I hope that someday this story is continued and that you can move past the depression this story may bring you. Ever faithful reader - anonymous
sparrowheart132 chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
its alright that you haven't updated as I was also writing stories years ago(none published on here) however my mother passed away from leukemia since then I had lost all will to continue the stories as she helped me with them, I could not bring myself to change and continue the things we had made together, so it is alright if you don't continue as I understand the want to leave them as they were.
TheAmazingCory chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Their is a complete version of this story on Wattpad.
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
I love this story! I know of your reasons for not updating the story, but I hope that you eventually find it in you to continue this story. I like all of the ideas, both big and small, that were put into this story (Everything that has to do with Aurelius, Hera as a motherly figure for Perseus, all of the character portrayals, all of the blessings, the Ghost King, the Prince of Nymphs, etc...)