Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Forgotten God
grey-gahuul chapter 5 . 8/22
take all the time you need to update this. talent like this deserves to be spread to the whole world
Reaper or Kitty Snow chapter 5 . 8/5
take the time you need and now we all support you and can't wait to continue this story, I hope you get to see your friend soon and find some amazing inspiration to complete this work of art that I can honestly say feels like a novel from an amazing author witch I know you to be so I have full confidence that you will continue this story and bring a brilliant ending to an amazing tall that has truly touched my heart so even if you don't continue thank you for introducing me to these wonderful characters.

kitty :3
animal lover13 chapter 5 . 7/22
i love what you have written so far. i know its been a while since you last updated, but i hope you're able to soon.

keep writing

P.S. Don't give up this story. Keep it up in remembrance of your aunt and friend. i love drawing and when my dad died i wanted to give it up because i connected it with him and didn't want to keep it up because he had died. Someone told me that i should keep it up as a way to remember all the good things; that it help me remember him.
Dylan chapter 5 . 7/22
Honestly, I dont think you need to create any more chapters. The ending to chapter 3 was great, and could be considered an ending to the entire fanfic. While having more chapters is great, it isn't necessary, as the story is great as-is, and the writing is beautifully done. Despite the fact that this story is only 4 chapters, it ends on a happy note, and doesnt need any revision or otherwise, as the story could have ended. But, I applaud you for staying strong during stressful times. Stay strong
-Dylan (yes that is my name)
You have just reason for not continuing I hope you can find happiness wherever you are and in whatever you do.
Lady Phoebe Artemis chapter 5 . 7/13
Are you going to continue this eventually cause it's really damn good
I was crying when i red the part where percy meets aurelius and tells him his story. keep writing!
Friend chapter 5 . 6/27
It's okay if you stopped writing it left off at a happy ending so people should be happy, don't feel guilty about not finishing it you did great.
Silver-Freddy chapter 5 . 6/14
please update!
screamkiller chapter 5 . 6/8
Percys birthday is august 18 according tonthe last olympian book
falteringvoices chapter 5 . 5/19
I am so sorry for everything that happened, and I hope that you are doing better now. Whether you choose to continue this or not, I want you to know that your writing was very emotional and artful; there were moments when I teared up and moments when I giggled (especially regarding Priapus, lol!)
Regards
chris kidder chapter 4 . 5/13
keep on writing
Thanks for being honest, and it isn't your fault. I don't know about anyone else, but I sympathize and I understand
ZeBubble chapter 4 . 4/24
Beautiful story!
Dan chapter 5 . 4/13
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG this is such a good story. I LOVE IT. And I am sorry for your aunt.