Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Forgotten God
Friend chapter 5 . 6/27
It's okay if you stopped writing it left off at a happy ending so people should be happy, don't feel guilty about not finishing it you did great.
Silver-Freddy chapter 5 . 6/14
please update!
screamkiller chapter 5 . 6/8
Percys birthday is august 18 according tonthe last olympian book
falteringvoices chapter 5 . 5/19
I am so sorry for everything that happened, and I hope that you are doing better now. Whether you choose to continue this or not, I want you to know that your writing was very emotional and artful; there were moments when I teared up and moments when I giggled (especially regarding Priapus, lol!)
Regards
chris kidder chapter 4 . 5/13
keep on writing
Thanks for being honest, and it isn't your fault. I don't know about anyone else, but I sympathize and I understand
ZeBubble chapter 4 . 4/24
Beautiful story!
Dan chapter 5 . 4/13
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG this is such a good story. I LOVE IT. And I am sorry for your aunt.
gohan21 chapter 5 . 4/4
keep writing this story ,it's a good one
I am going to apologize for something completely out of your control. I'm sorry for the things that happened to you, but don't stop writing. I don't know if this works for you, but I write as an emotion releaser. You have an extreme talent, and this is one of my favorite stories. Please continue it. This probably isn't helping at all, but I want you to know that you are amazing at this.
Like what you do, and do what you like.
Writin may not be part of that, and that's okay
but you have talent. You exercised it here, and I'm positive you exercised it elsewhere too.
Use the talent.
You have enough to write a book,
Daughter of Olympus 2 chapter 5 . 3/14
Please don't discontinue this story. It's really good. My friend didn't pass her 11, failed the appeal and her father died just before the summer hols. I come from England, bucks if you are wondering what in the name of Hades are you talking about.
StormOfLight chapter 5 . 3/14
even if it was last year im sorry for your loss
cheshire10 chapter 5 . 3/7
I have honestly enjoyed your story very much and look forward to the next installment! My condolences about your aunt. I don't know if this makes it any better, but I too have tried to commit suicide. After my parents divorced at eleven my great-grandmother (whom I was very close to) died 6 months later. 1 year after that my second cousin (who was like an aunt to me) was diagonsed with stomach cancer. After 3 years of fighting for her life she succumbed. The reason that I failed in taking my own life was slightly miraculous. My best friend at the time texted me seconds before I had planned to end it. Her text told me how much I meant to her and how thankful she was that I was in her life. I don't know if it helps to know that someone else has experienced similar feelings, but I hope that it does. I encourage you to continue this story...it has become one of my favorites for the PJO fandom. I hope that the future brings you many blessings and a strong will to endure the times of misfortune.
Palindor chapter 5 . 3/6
Dear Selacha

This is my first review and I have no idea how this works so I will right it like a letter. I love your treatment of the gods, especially what you are doing with Hera. It has always surprised me that people treat her with such contempt. It is even done in the series. But you have taken my thoughts on the matter and articulated them so nicely. I can't wait to see how she develops as a character and how her relationship with Percy grows. I also really like Aurelius as a character, but then again I am always partial to a properly writen gentleman. Though, if memory serves me right, Aurelius is a Latin name. But I like it anyway. It just seems to fit his character well. I am concerned that you have overpowered Percy. However I think you will have challenges lined up for that will require him to use all of his talents and I can not wait to see them unfold. Others will have said this but I shall repeat this. You have my condolences for the loss of your aunt. The loss of family, especially ones you feel close to, is a pain that hits to your very core. It is also a pain that really never heals. You learn to deal with it eventually, whether it takes 1 day or 10 years. But let me butcher a quote from your story. Look to the future, for there is where you find happiness. This can be tough, especially with the bleakness that tints the world with depression. But these things are only temporary. Believe you me I know how far depression can push you and grieved for those who were pushed too far. You say this story has associations. Use this story to help work through the issues and make it a reminder of what has been. The preceding may seem a little preachy but it cones from a place of caring. The next statement may seem rather odd coming from a stranger but I am going to say it anyway. I believe Selacha. I believe in the spirit I can see from your writing. You maybe down but you are not out. I have faith that you will overcome.

Yours With Highest Regard

Palindor
I really love your idea of Aurelius!