Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Forgotten God
Yume2822 chapter 5 . 10/23
It was pretty damn good. Thank you for writing it!
dizzydaisy37 chapter 4 . 10/17
I understand that you've stopped with this story, as probably won't be continuing...? I just wish to ask if anyone has or is gonna take over for you at any point? :)
I'm sad that the connotations this story has with your life make you inclined to not write it. It's easily the bestimate pjo fanfiction I've ever read. I hope that someday this story is continued and that you can move past the depression this story may bring you. Ever faithful reader - anonymous
sparrowheart132 chapter 5 . 8/13
its alright that you haven't updated as I was also writing stories years ago(none published on here) however my mother passed away from leukemia since then I had lost all will to continue the stories as she helped me with them, I could not bring myself to change and continue the things we had made together, so it is alright if you don't continue as I understand the want to leave them as they were.
GeminiHaddock chapter 1 . 8/2
Their is a complete version of this story on Wattpad.
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 7/12
I love this story! I know of your reasons for not updating the story, but I hope that you eventually find it in you to continue this story. I like all of the ideas, both big and small, that were put into this story (Everything that has to do with Aurelius, Hera as a motherly figure for Perseus, all of the character portrayals, all of the blessings, the Ghost King, the Prince of Nymphs, etc...)
Daughter-of-the-Big-Three1301 chapter 4 . 6/23
Please. When are you going to update. I don't mean to sound pushy, but I absolutely love your story. And I want to know how it ends. So please update as soon as you can. :)
Tilty.bbb chapter 5 . 6/12
Please update this was an awesome read.
XFlare chapter 5 . 6/1
Oh... that's kinda sad... understandable, though.

It was awesome while it lasted, though.

Normally I'd end off with 'Keep writing~' but that'd be weird here... um...

Hope you're having a good day/week/year/life :)
ndnjtj chapter 5 . 5/18
I like your story, if for nothing else it spells out the simplicity of decency. I would like to read a completed story but oh well. Thank you for an entertaining read. I hope your heart has found the solace your Percy Jackson gives to all he comes across. Keep moving forward so you may find your own happiness.
star2011 chapter 5 . 5/14
I love this story and I hope you update it soon
I love your story, and I hope one day you continue to write it. I know it probably doesn't mean much but I am sorry for your loss, and I hope life gets better for you. keep it up :)
Please dont. I'm in live with the story. In love!
Well one civilization that is older then Greece would be the ones from Mesopotamia that sounded like Phoenixians or something.
Billy Jones chapter 5 . 2/8
Sorry for your loses, I do hope that you are better now, might even be late. It was a very good story, it had everything in it, from pain to happiness, hate to love, mellow to action packed, was probably the best story, and truly, I was expecting Hera to fall head over heals for him, just like all the other women he met up with. Very good story.