Reviews for World War Z: A Recorded History of the Superhuman Community
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
Good chapter
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Good intro
You portrayed Doom right.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2017
Love this! :)
AyeJimmy123 chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
Noice
AviDreamer chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Great chapter!
Spartan25 chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Will there be a Spider man chapter for this?
Crow667 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Nice to have you back! cant wait for the next chaps! just curious but people with healing factor(Logan, Wade, Laura and Spidey) could resist the infection?
keep up the good work!
FrivolousThoughts chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
You know, I actually read this yesterday but it was early morning and I was a little out of it, so I thought I'd review it when I was little more... you know, able to type and such :P

Anyway, reading back, this is an incredibly interesting chapter. Very emotional in some way, definitely poignant in some manner. And it doesn't even have to be explained, the silence leaves everything to the reader's interpretation and it works really well.

When I was younger, I was into Spidey and Batman and Superman to a lesser degree. So Captain America wasn't really something I got into, the whole 'Murica' thing isn't really something I relate to. But as I got older and started to mature and reassess things, I started to look at things in completely different ways. Cap being one of them actually.

The guy's one of the oldest superheroes in fiction, and stands for something so simple and relate-able that it's easy to see why he's considered Marvel's greatest hero (in-universe of course). Freedom... it's just one word, but it's damn powerful. And when someone who embodies something so pure and unrelenting passes, it's hard to not feel something, even if it is fiction.

I think this short conversation is a great one, not much is said but it doesn't need saying. It's a harsh reality that needs to be faced, and I bet no-one feels it more than Bucky Barnes. Much like Cap, I never though much of Bucky before I got old enough to study things a little more. They share one of the strongest bonds in comic books, right up there with Batman and the original Robin. As I said before, not much needs saying.

You let the characters' words (or lack thereof) and mannerisms speak for themselves, and I honestly think this is the best chapter so far. It's excellent to see such maturity and natural storytelling, seriously, this is really great. I honestly don't have much else to say, but I thought this was done incredibly well, without delving into the 'dark and depressing' style often associated with character death.

All in all, just keep it up. With this kind of progression, I'm enthralled to see what else you're able to cook up. Beautifully done, George.
DetectiveRarity chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Great chapter. Wonder who he's going to meet next... Anyways, its great to have you back, and before I go I have one more question: Are you ever going to consider writing a DC Comics version of this?
inukai44 chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
And can you do Coulson or Maria and Fury?
Avenger1 chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Hey there Logan, its me the guy who complaid about Steve's death . I really love what you did with this chapter, so emotional that it made me tear up a bit since I roleplay as Steve in FB. Continue the good work. I suggest Punisher or Iron Man for the next Chap.
CMR Rosa chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Great chapter, you really outdid yourself with this chapter.
strangecipher chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Awesome chapter . I LOVE it. I hope you are alright, glad ╚Ťo have you back. Just out of curiousity what about that Nightcrawler chapter? Is that still in the works? Also I was curious if you maybe you can create a chapter involving Howard the Duck? That would be rather interesting since he works with ARMOR and he is sorta a outcast. But yes, we are glad to have you back and I'm sure we all hope you are doing alright. Keep on the fantastic work :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »