Reviews for 5 Things You Didn't Know About Nico di Angelo, And 1 Thing He Didn't
Raven Vera chapter 2 . 5/19
OH MY GOD WHYYYYYYY?! I've read PJO since I was in 5th grade, and now I'm in 10th grade but I still love it so much and Nico was my favourite character oh my god I am legitimately crying right now this was beautiful I haven't decried this hard in a long time oh god my heart...
You have killed me in side.
childofdeath2 chapter 2 . 1/22
just go ahead...break our hearts.
theusualmeh chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
oh ok. i guess it's fine to break my heart.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
the second chapter made me cry.
ISB chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
okay,im back,and i just cant help but review again. no praise in the world is enough. sometimes i think the PJO fandom is already dead or dying out,then people like you pop in and make it all better. *sniffs* thanks. i have never met you,but ur my best friend.
Carnivouscarnival chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
*dying whale noises*
Alene chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
This is why third wheels are easier to love and why Leo and Nico are my favorites
Cress chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
Sorry, I'm back but. WHY DID YOU JUST DESTROY ME? YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT. WHY? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
ASDFGHJKL. ASDFGHJKL. ASDFGHJKL. ASDFGHJKL. ASDFGHJKL. ASDFGHJKL. ASDFGHJKL.
"There is not much to see in a dead boy's room." MY HEART HURTS SO BAD.
"The tumors."
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
"Except the black." . Would be crying except that my mom is in the room. That... Is... So... Beautiful... But... Hurts... So... Bad...
Cress chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
That is so beautiful! You have defined that poor boy so perfectly. I can see that you worked very hard on this and it is wonderful. Thank you for sharing your writing and making me ten times even more obsessed with Nico than I already am. The way you pinpoint his personality and pour it all out into these touching headcannons. Thank you so much!
amy chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
well fuck

i found this because i was trying to find nico textposts to remind me of the little things people forget about nico because ain't nobody got time to reread all the books starting with titans curse
ISB chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
oommiiigodddss are u a godddesssssss? dont let those idiots get u down! this was goldgoldgoldgoldgoldgoldgggoooollldddd not many people can get nico right without going a bit OC! ur 1 of the few who can! i love thisssssssssssssssssssss!
FranArt-1827 chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
*screaming inside* NICO MAH GAY BBY! AHHHHHHHHH TT _ TT
58voices chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
.God. That was incredible. Thank you so much for writing this.
janewolf1327 chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
I am Vietnamese and I am writing for you in order to ask for permission to translate your fanfiction into Vietnamese.

I really love Nico and your story is very amazing. There are many people in my country love him too, but there aren't many fanfiction in my language about him. So I really want you to permit me to translate yours. THank you very much.