Reviews for 5 Things You Didn't Know About Nico di Angelo, And 1 Thing He Didn't
LupineatLast chapter 2 . 9/19
*dying whale noises*
Alene chapter 1 . 9/18
This is why third wheels are easier to love and why Leo and Nico are my favorites
Cress chapter 2 . 8/13
Sorry, I'm back but. WHY DID YOU JUST DESTROY ME? YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT. WHY? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
ASDFGHJKL. ASDFGHJKL. ASDFGHJKL. ASDFGHJKL. ASDFGHJKL. ASDFGHJKL. ASDFGHJKL.
"There is not much to see in a dead boy's room." MY HEART HURTS SO BAD.
"The tumors."
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
"Except the black." . Would be crying except that my mom is in the room. That... Is... So... Beautiful... But... Hurts... So... Bad...
Cress chapter 1 . 8/13
That is so beautiful! You have defined that poor boy so perfectly. I can see that you worked very hard on this and it is wonderful. Thank you for sharing your writing and making me ten times even more obsessed with Nico than I already am. The way you pinpoint his personality and pour it all out into these touching headcannons. Thank you so much!
amy chapter 2 . 8/12
well fuck

i found this because i was trying to find nico textposts to remind me of the little things people forget about nico because ain't nobody got time to reread all the books starting with titans curse
Angel Valdez chapter 2 . 8/10
oommiiigodddss are u a godddesssssss? dont let those idiots get u down! this was goldgoldgoldgoldgoldgoldgggoooollldddd not many people can get nico right without going a bit OC! ur 1 of the few who can! i love thisssssssssssssssssssss!
FranArt-1827 chapter 2 . 8/7
*screaming inside* NICO MAH GAY BBY! AHHHHHHHHH TT _ TT
58voices chapter 2 . 7/25
.God. That was incredible. Thank you so much for writing this.
janewolf1327 chapter 1 . 7/22
I am Vietnamese and I am writing for you in order to ask for permission to translate your fanfiction into Vietnamese.

I really love Nico and your story is very amazing. There are many people in my country love him too, but there aren't many fanfiction in my language about him. So I really want you to permit me to translate yours. THank you very much.
WhoviansRuleAll chapter 1 . 6/9
T-T I Dont Even Know Why Im Crying
Jade chapter 2 . 5/31
Well that just made me cry thanks, but that was good, thanks for writing it
OMG I loved it! Nico is my favorite character in Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus! I think you did a great job!
LovelyOnyx chapter 2 . 5/8
You are evil! Cruel, mean, and PURE EVIL FOR THIS!
No one important chapter 2 . 3/22
Oh gods. This made me cry. Er I mean almost. Made me cry I mean. ... Keep up the good work
Fangirling Llama chapter 2 . 3/8
WHAT THE FLAMING FUCK THAT WAS SO DEPRESSING WHAT THE FLAMING FUCJ IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY WHY WHY
Sorry for the language and all. That was just to depressing and sad.