Reviews for For lack of a bad title: Hunters in Orbit
xxKilluaxx chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
LOLZ SO FUNNY! HAHA POOR KURAPIKA...O WELL AS LONG AS ITS NOT KILUA...HE'S MINE!OK WELL PLZ CONTINUE...I'LL BE WAITING!O YEA AND IF YOU DO WAT EVER IT IS TO KURAPIKA TO KILLUA..I WILL BE VERY MAD AND HUNT YOU DOWN!LOLZ NOT REALLY BUT I WILL BE MAD
o0o I shall rule the world o0o bow down before me o0o chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Yoh! this fic is pretty funny! though the writing style is not my type. anyway, i wish you could continue this story, but it's very unlikely, isn't it? I mean, it's a long time since you last update.

Argh! i suck at this! basically, i just want you to continue writing hxh fics. it's pretty selfish, but that's just me.*grins*

It's been five years and I still love this anime! And I can't take it when there are only 10-15 people that are reading and writing. So please, help me get the people back. I would appreciate it!

-selfish little girl who absolutely loves hunterxhunter

p.s. please reply

p.p.s. i like your story by the way! (it's the truth! princess F. glomps Kurapica! LOL!)

p.p.p.s if you want to rewatch hxh, go to youtube .com and go to "search" at the upper right corner. just type"hunterxhunter" and then the number of episode episode. ther will be a part1, part2, and part3, just go in that order. (be sure not to click on the wrong number)

p.p.p.p.s. nothing, i just love putting p.s.'s LOL _
Klappy chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Hey! Where's the next chap? *searches her computer screen* Where is it? Plz Uppdate!
Thirteenth-Spider chapter 2 . 10/19/2002
What? Come on, continue this one. I wanna see dancho tortured, really bad! Nyahahahaha!
fairygurl chapter 2 . 9/4/2002
the best thing about bing ur friend is i already no what is going to happen -! and tel leo i said hiiiiiiii! *winks and blows a kiss to leorio* ta-ta for now walks off.

oh ya i forgot one thing

*in a sing song voice* lemon charry banana lemon cherry banana...