Reviews for Independent 15: Subject to Change
Debra N chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Wow. didn't see that ending coming though I probably should have. Thanks for sharing.
DarkStrider chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Fucking awesome. Love it a hell of a lot! Gender bent stories usually are a little weird and suddently everyone's accepting! Love the way this was crafted, even if it was over a series of interconnected short stories. Pity there won't be more!
Alkeni chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Very nice fic. I'd love to see more, though I grasp that this is the end.
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Way to take a weird idea (fem-Xander?!) and pull it off and make it totally awesome.
Ironbear chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Well, cool! Damn. I just posted my first fic after returning to online, and then I log back in and what do I find? A new Aadler fic. Groovy.

And it's *good*, too.

Seriously. This is one of the best explorations of "turned into a girl" in fic that I think I've ever read. Nice job.

Now I'm going to have to go hunt up the story this is remixed from...
Sabrinasidd chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was an amazing ficlet. I loved the subtle exploration into the sexual gradient and how it doesn't necessarily begin and end with Male and Female, but can also include things like asexuality, intersexuality and all other such '-ualities' that are too numerous to list, and sometimes to complex to label.

And, on top of that, it was WONDERFUL seeing a character piece exploring Xander put under all kinds of strange pressures and situations. I found it fascinating imagining how Xander's change actually made the LA/Angel environment much more comfortable for him, specifically because the people there were just a little bit more thoughtless about the change that happened to him... that the people in Sunnydale were over-analyzing the change, and that kind of over-analysing complexing drove poor, straightforward away to work for a person that he actually hated.

I also found it fascinating seeing how Xander became part of the team, and developed a sense of affection for all team members... including the once much loathed Angel. Not to mention something a little 'more' than mere affection for MY personal favourite character, Wesley :D

Great fic. Thanks for writing it :D