Reviews for Sweet Temptations
TwiTwiAgain chapter 13 . 7/16
So confused! Is it her sister?
TwiTwiAgain chapter 9 . 7/10
She's a virgin? I thought she might have a kid and that's why Rose stayed at her place. Oh well, wrong.
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 41 . 6/21
Such a sweet family u have created. I have no family. If I did this is the one I wish mine could be like.
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 24 . 6/21
I just adore this story! It's been such a feel good story for me. I've not been well and I really needed this. Very well written. I love your Edward. If u want to make friends I'm at 1baldchick on twitter.
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 4 . 6/21
Awe Edward is so cute. I'm enjoying your story. Thank u for writing it. I look forward to reading more.
LaPumuckl chapter 60 . 4/9
I don't remember how this landed on my TBR-list, but I am damn grateful it did;)

You've made me laugh and cry with this crazy bunch and I loved every second of it!

Thank you for telling and sharing their story, see you with the next update of 'until we taste the same' if I don't stalk more of your older work before then...
parkesy23 chapter 60 . 3/24
Really really enjoyed this his. Thank you so much :) for a wonderful story
Vivigrl71 chapter 38 . 2/28
eds za add
glo4twilight chapter 60 . 1/30
this was so hilarious with lil bit and her apple harlot!
what a magnificent story! your writing is truly sensational i love it! thankyou so much for sharing such a beautiful story and i must say i completely understand why you would've cried writing this last chapter. i am so sad to have finished reading but thrilled at having read it! definitely going to read more!
glo4twilight chapter 59 . 1/29
Oh geez i cried just as much with this chapter as the last lol. Excellent chapter and edward is such a hot dilf
glo4twilight chapter 58 . 1/29
What a dumb idea it was to read this on the bus to work! Fucking crying...good thing I'm at the back n not many on the bus...makeup ruined...a mess lol. How sad for bella but at least bella and the baby are alive! That was very intense. So sorry to hear of your loss it must've been difficult indeed to write this. So thankyou
glo4twilight chapter 57 . 1/29
aww poor anthony. i'm so glad that bella and edward gave it to kate. but for that little boy to put her in her place and i guess finally say what he really wanted to her was so good. now i only have a few chapters to go to finish this story it's kinda sad but it's been so good.
luv4jake chapter 31 . 1/25
.,,
glo4twilight chapter 56 . 1/19
Haha vicky pregnant...nice. edward and anthonys reaction was pretty funny but wow there are a few people doing bellas job... She's a bloody machine!
glo4twilight chapter 55 . 1/18
eeeeeekkk! is what i think about bella walking in on them lol. it's a good thing edward got his freak out out of the way before his own baby comes along lol.
2,689 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »