Reviews for The Sacrifices We Make
lavanyalabelle chapter 1 . 4/1
Love it.
chris7100 chapter 1 . 3/22
Practically perfect in every way!
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 2/13
Beautiful story!
allisondasher chapter 1 . 1/28
Aww, I like this story :)
Ira chapter 1 . 1/2
Please please please write some more! It is too good to end right now!
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I just adore this, Mycroft and Hermione, a brilliant idea.
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was kind of perfect. A wonderful and unique pairing that simply seemed to work. My only complaint is that now I desperately want more.
Smokey.Melons chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
You write beautifully.
Marion Hood chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Never would have thought of this pairing but works really well. It's good
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wow. I loved this. They way you portrayed everyone and how it made it believable with even staying in touch with the HP canon aspect. Complicated and realistic. Thanks for writing this!
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I really liked this story is was simple and sweet [sort of]. This was a great read and I am happy that I had the opportunity to read it :).
Professor Steinmetz chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I just love this story. Hermione and Mycroft seem so perfect together. They know work comes first and life second. I think I've re-read this story 4 or 5 times since I first found it.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This is wonderful. I can definitely see Hermione growing up to be someone like Mycroft, and Mycroft finding someone like himself is a joy to behold. I'm also kind of amazed to realize that the two timelines actually match up perfectly for this. Awesome. Thanks for a great story.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
When I read the description, I didn't think you could make this work. But you did. You took it slow and easy, developed the relationship between Hermione and Mycroft, showed the slow breakdown between Hermione and Ron (none of this I've met my soulmate, fell head over heels in lust, and we're done, bye, darling nonsense), and made the whole thing believable. Hermione loves Rose and Hugo, she loves Mycroft, and in the depths of her soul, a piece of her heart will always belong to Ron, but she will always, ALWAYS, put her duty to queen and country first. Ron can't understand that; Harry can understand it intellectually, but can't grasp it at a gut level. Mycroft understands, for he is the same way. It may not be quoting Omar Khayyam whilst in a hot tub naked together, but for them, it works.
Hillmorrr chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Very well written, with a good plot and characters. The pace of the story felt right. Thanks for sharing!