Reviews for Snapshots
anon chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
i think youve done a great job presenting these little pieces of a hypothetical childhood. u need to work on capturing the childs voice, but apart from that i think its pretty good. i would have loved to see more of toddler neal and ellen but oh well :P
BlueDiamondStar chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
So I finally sat down and read through this. And gotta say I love this story.
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
sometimes he's just too smart for his age!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
gotta love ellen and how she cares for danny/neal
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
love the coronation! what a great idea!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
glad that ellen decided to look out for neal! he really needed someone stable in his life!
Yyunesprith chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Hey, solid work, Squeaky. :) It's good to see more Ellen & Neal.
anon chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
adorable story. but i think the jump neal seems to have made from his 3 year old self that sounds very similar to a toddler to this child that sounds almost 7 in age is a bit...unreal. His understanding, his attentiveness, his idea of heaven etc is a bit too advanced for even a precocious child isnt it?
But anyway, i like how its going. glad to see the mom isnt being presented as an uncaring person- she was the one who told him his dad was a hero etc after all. must have had some good days that most people seem to forget about when they write her so im glad u presented her this way :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Wow! Great story. I liked Ellen too. I keep hoping she didn't die and they took her off in Witsec. someplace
and will show up later in the show.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
pls update soo
caseylf123 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Awwww...that was cute!
adoptarescue chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
awesome!
adoptarescue chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Youve got me hooked. Really cool direction to go with a story.
calis-1st chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Lovely story. It's so nice to see Neal's mother portrayed as a thoughtful, loving woman, even if she does "check out" later. Thanks for posting this.