Reviews for Elven Dreams and Misadventures
Larisya chapter 43 . 9/21/2013
Ohh. This is lovely. Thank you.
Glory Bee chapter 42 . 6/23/2012
Loved this chapter in particular as I am a huge fan of Eirenion and Sivi is by far my favorite of the OCs you created. So lovely to see them happy :)
Crecy chapter 43 . 2/27/2009
Uh... is it bad that I kinda want to do that. You know, the thingy with poking the hole in the can. LOL

Very good story! I wasn't sure I'd like it when the characters decided to go back in time but it really worked out. _ Awesome that they got to save some people!

O! LOTR IS ON TNT RIGHT NOW! Got to go otherwise I might have written a better and longer review. *WAVES*
Amisara chapter 23 . 8/21/2007
i gave in and pressed the button but only because your story is pretty good. :)
Ered chapter 23 . 1/3/2006
Aini chapter 10 . 1/3/2006
Narnsellyar na er mara narn.
Lone Wing chapter 23 . 7/10/2005
Robyn chapter 8 . 4/20/2005
Wow. That funny.
Goeno chapter 33 . 1/16/2005
NEAT!Way neat!Gilly and Sivi sittin' in a tent...
Jupiter's Light chapter 7 . 2/6/2004
Interesting! Off to read more! :)
ElvenQueenWren chapter 43 . 1/21/2004
The story was great. It was a can't-put-down. I would give you a more descriptive review, but I've not the time. Just one thing. Erin is the female version of the name Erin. In Irish Gaelic it means peace. In the old Gaelic form spoken specifically in county Kerry, it means peace. There is also Erinn, meaning peaceful, and Erinyes, who was one of the Furies. (all of the aformentioned are feminine) You may have chosen Erin because it is Irish, as is Siobhan, but you really did give Gil-Galad a distinctly feminine name. The male version would either be AAron, Aron, Arron, or Aronn. I know this because my cousin's name is Erin, (Sangfroid on ) and is second generation Irish. You don't need to change the name... it would simply be more accurate if you did.
I'd better go... I've got a sequal to read!
mioni-bear chapter 43 . 12/5/2003
Okay, I realize that you have been done with this fic for quite some time, HOWEVER, I wanted to post a note telling you that I thought it was wonderful. A bit confusing at first (though that will happen when you're reading with only one contact in late at night and... long story) but it was very, very good.
I love the fact that you kept the "romantic" relationships pure and respectful. Yay for you guys! *all happy*
Um... what else? I know I had more to say.
Oh yeah! How could I forget? I think it was AWESOME that you had your characters praying. My stomach did ten flip-flops when I read that scene. Okay, maybe more like one. But that is a feat in and of itself, let me assure you!
Your quote from C.S. Lewis rocked my socks off. Have you read his nonfictional work? Amazing. And that was off-topic. Anyway... how you made the story distincly Christian by incorporating God and Christ into it was so great. It just basically elaborated on what Tolkien did in his own works, anyway.
Um... this review is incredibly long and I didn't mean it to be so. OOps! Okay, I'm outta here for now. Check out my [very meager and simple] fic sometime, if you like.
Autumn Darkness chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Yeys! Poor Legolas. Can't imagine what it would be like coming from Middle Earth to . . . earth. *grins* Can't wait to read more!
Wicked Lady chapter 43 . 10/4/2003
That jerk! Sivi says it makes him sick so what does he do? ARGH! Some people. The worst part is I know people at my school that would do that. I hope Sivi comes back down stairs in time to stop Gil-Galad.

Also, why did she say Eric? Won't the name Gil have done just as nicely? It's a normal name and he would respond. I know it. I resond to people when they call me Jen
peribebe21 chapter 43 . 10/3/2003
haha. great ending. Poor Gil-galad; I hope he adjusts just fine to the modern world. I guess we'll find out in the prequel-to-the-sequel huh? Anyways, this story was really really nicely done. The allusions and references to other literaries was a humorous addition and the plot itself was very original. Everything:every line, every scene, seems to have some sort of future purpose which I find very clever. Can't wait for your next piece!

P.S. Are you two familiar with Sleeping Beauty? If you are, read Happily Ever After by Laka (unless you actually WANT a happily ever after; if you do, maybe you shouldn't for sanity's sake)