Reviews for The Perks of Being the Allspark
God is Gracious chapter 12 . 4/21
Oh, the sweet, sweet confusion
God is Gracious chapter 10 . 4/21
Overprotective father XD
God is Gracious chapter 4 . 4/21
*snickers* I love you, Soulsong
SilentHuntress72 chapter 10 . 2/27/2016
Omg! I love Jazz too! Not so much the animated version tho lol. I wish he was in tf:prime, would've Meade the show hilarious! XD
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
Primus looks at you disappointed "I am normally a fair god, but this is unacceptable. In human terms i believe this is what you say 'You suck'!"
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
ROBO-JESUS
Dragonfire prime chapter 13 . 8/30/2015
Wow that's sad it's really good.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
Well that sucks! This is one of my favorite TF:P stories!
Esperanza Hyde the Vamp Queen chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
Aw, I'm sad to hear that you won't be continuing this story. Anyway, I hope to come across your other stories and good luck with everything!

Esperanza Hyde the Vamp Queen
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
I like it!
MooseOnTheLoose02 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Please update soon. Oh And I really like this idea from ur bio , the one were Optimus is set up in a arranged marriage with a human princess. It seems interesting and unique
Secret chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
QQ Y U DO DIS 2 US! PLS MAKE MORE! IM IN A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP WTH DA OC x OP THING! O.o Its both Taboo and the most beautiful thing ever. and I LOVE it when there's multiples! like twins and trines! OWO ULTIMATE WIN IF U MAKE A TRINE LOVE ANOTHER TRINE OR TWINS LOVING OTHER TWINS! EPICNESS WILL BECOME EPICER!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
Thank you. I hope that you didn't think I would read the smut scenes cause I know what smug is. I am a t reader. Thanks for a crazy awesome fic and happy holidays. I surest you read the mermaid avenger, a story about a girl named Alex stark who has to deal with being a mermaid. She meets two others, forming the basic trio of mermaids. Also an awesome fix and yes, I am a huge criticized of everything.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
You have my signature!
Tulips ink
StormMoonStarLight chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
can not wait for the next chapter. :D love this story