Reviews for The Perks of Being the Allspark
SilentHuntress72 chapter 10 . 2/27
Omg! I love Jazz too! Not so much the animated version tho lol. I wish he was in tf:prime, would've Meade the show hilarious! XD
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
Primus looks at you disappointed "I am normally a fair god, but this is unacceptable. In human terms i believe this is what you say 'You suck'!"
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
ROBO-JESUS
dragonfire prime chapter 13 . 8/30/2015
Wow that's sad it's really good.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
Well that sucks! This is one of my favorite TF:P stories!
Esperanza Hyde the Vamp Queen chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
Aw, I'm sad to hear that you won't be continuing this story. Anyway, I hope to come across your other stories and good luck with everything!

Esperanza Hyde the Vamp Queen
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
I like it!
liv cahill chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Please update soon. Oh And I really like this idea from ur bio , the one were Optimus is set up in a arranged marriage with a human princess. It seems interesting and unique
Secret chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
QQ Y U DO DIS 2 US! PLS MAKE MORE! IM IN A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP WTH DA OC x OP THING! O.o Its both Taboo and the most beautiful thing ever. and I LOVE it when there's multiples! like twins and trines! OWO ULTIMATE WIN IF U MAKE A TRINE LOVE ANOTHER TRINE OR TWINS LOVING OTHER TWINS! EPICNESS WILL BECOME EPICER!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
Thank you. I hope that you didn't think I would read the smut scenes cause I know what smug is. I am a t reader. Thanks for a crazy awesome fic and happy holidays. I surest you read the mermaid avenger, a story about a girl named Alex stark who has to deal with being a mermaid. She meets two others, forming the basic trio of mermaids. Also an awesome fix and yes, I am a huge criticized of everything.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
You have my signature!
Tulips ink
StormMoonStarLight chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
can not wait for the next chapter. :D love this story
TheDarkestCon chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Omg I'm loving your story so far! So much descriptions and awesome action/humor lacing every chapter of your story! *Waiting eagerly for next chapter*

Oh and I'm your 200 reviewer :D

TDC
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
Well then dont you just hate Writers Block because I sure do hate them anyway thanka for letting us know at first I thought you gave up but now I know you did not give up keep up the awesomeness work and ill keeping writing to you :)
DarkKnightDaisy chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
“Some jerk drunk driver”. You say that as if there are actually good drunk drivers.

Immediate instance of a Mary Sue: being the all important thing that creates and supports life. I don’t understand why in every fanfic with OC(s), said OC is the most important thing in the world or everyone around them falls in love with them almost immediately.

Of course no one understands you in your world, because you’re the most special little snowflake as it usually is with these kinds of fics.

In “chapter one”, I find it a bit… I don’t know, obnoxious, that authors feel the need to point out every person who gave them a good review, especially so early on. Maybe several chapters later if you have some kind of following, cool, but being so early it kinda seems like you’re just fishing for reviews. Plus, you should let people find out things as you write them rather than giving out spoilers.

I inwardly cringe every time a canon character says an OC is special.

The name “Soulsong” just screams at me in the same way any other angelic-sounding OC name does.

… Ok, so, I’m just going to admit right now, I read up to chapter 3 and skimmed a few others. From what I gather: everyone is overly infatuated/friendly with your character. Especially Starscream, of all mechs. And making someone OOC because “that’s just how they are around (OC)” is unbearably self-serving. I saw that your “actual” name is the same as your character’s human name, so, it’s even more obviously a self-insert. On the upside, your grammar and punctuation is actually really good, unlike a lot of OC fics I read.