Reviews for Saving Sasuke
FuN FiFi chapter 18 . 8/28
I normally don't read stories that don't feature a prominent romance, but since I loved your other completed story (Out of the Darkness), I had to give this one a try...and boy am I glad I did! What an interesting concept to have Naruto travel back in time to save his most precious person! I really enjoyed the way you wrote Sasuke's character and how his strong bonds with Team 7 actually helped him to grow as a person post-time travel. I also enjoyed the way you highlighted other bonds in your story, like between Naruto and Sakura. It's always nice to read a well-written story featuring your favorite characters. You're a phenomenal writer! I hope you don't mind that I'm not going to read your other stories, but I tend to avoid reading unfinished ones. Best of luck for everything!
emily4498 chapter 18 . 3/4
This was better than I expected, good job
YokaiAngel chapter 18 . 11/26/2017
brilliant!~~~~~~~~~~
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 18 . 10/13/2017
Really good
jon reeve chapter 18 . 7/12/2017
"Why did you tell her what I did?" he asked tensely."
/See, like right here. Based on the following sentences, I can conclude that you meant for him to say "didn't." Mistakes like those are peppered throughout.
jon reeve chapter 17 . 7/12/2017
/Didn't he go sage mode and use RasenShuriken to prove their story to Kakashi. I think you also had him use sage mode once before that. Now, you're saying he can't handle it. Putting aside that bs that age matters at all in the Naruto-verse, you've already shown that he can use.

/You should have a beta look over this story a bit. There are some cases where it's obvious you meant to use a different form of a word or a different phrase. In this chapter you use "easy" instead of "easier" and "more predictable" instead of "less predictable," for example.

/Kabuto calls Sasuke weak-willed right before thinking that he made the seal so that Sasuke couldn't resist commands once it activated. Of course, he could just be bi-polar.

/It seems OOC for the other travelers to assume that Sasuke is under control of the curse seal. It doesn't seem like they would have given him the same benefit of the doubt that the remnants of team 7 would.

"Gaara did not hold the orb of sand long. It would be disadvantageous if he could not see his opponent."
/He quite literally has a jutsu just for that reason.

/Heh, guess he could fight the seal.

/I disagree with kimchi759 below. Nothing wrong with the way you treated Naruto/Sakura and Gaara/Sakura interactions.

Nah, ending's fine. Well, now there's an epilogue, so that may not be true anymore.
jon reeve chapter 8 . 7/12/2017
"The Copy-nin would never have the mastery over the Uchiha's doujutsu that Itachi had or Sasuke would come to have."

"He may not have Uchiha blood running through his veins, but he could wield the Sharingan just as well."

/Those are two conflicting sentiments.
jon reeve chapter 5 . 7/11/2017
/The main complaint I have is that you can't overload the shadow clone jutsu with no results. That was sorta the whole point of him learning it. More chakra equals more clones. The only shortside to the jutsu is its chakra expenditure. He's even used the jutsu while utilizing the kyuubi chakra. Basically, there's never too much dakka.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 18 . 3/20/2017
This was an awesome sweet fanfic! Great job :) however, now I'm wondering what's going to happen with Itachi and Obito and the war...Will the five nations be at peace finally? So much I wanna know T.T lol
jj chapter 18 . 3/9/2017
wowsa nice
darccarl chapter 17 . 2/25/2017
Love it all! Great work!
GotNoName123 chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
i have no words to describe the happiness i currently feel
NaniMok chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
I'm very happy with your ending. I don't see it as lacking at all. Admittedly, a sequel would be nice, but that's not due to lack of closure. I'm happy that Tsunade and Naruto have a strained relationship, it's a tension I haven't see in a while, it keeps the ending from getting too fluffy.
NaniMok chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
What a convoluted twists. It's amazing to see your intrepertation of Tsunade pre-Naruto revelation. Your writing is also equally marvellous and I'm addicted to your stories. Thank you so much for uploading.
AmethystWind95 chapter 18 . 10/13/2016
is the sequel posted yet? it's a great story!