Reviews for The General
BabyGhost123 chapter 2 . 4/8
I do not know if you will ever come back to this story, but if you do, I would congratulate you for first time reading the story, and I loved how you actually played on Furuichi being a tactician. In the last chapter when you wrote "Get me Winchester" I was hooked and ready for the the chapter. When you do have the chance, if any, please type up the third chapter if you are still invested into this story. If you have read the message,
I thank you for taking it into consideration.
Devlin Dracul chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
Please tell me this hasn't been discontinued. The fact that this amazing story hasn't been undated in over two years makes that seem extremely likely. This story has so much potential. I've always liked Furuichi before, but this Furuichi earned the title of badass right from the get-go. You actually made Furuichi into an even more interesting character than he already was! Do you realize how hard it is to do that?! You even made an interesting mystery that needs to be solved: "Who is Winchester?" I really want to find out. I also want to know Furuichi's relationship with the Pillar Division in your fic. In the manga, it was hinted that he would one day be the leader of the 34 Pillar Division. I'd like to know if he still gets that title in your story. Please, come back and update this already amazing story.
innocentsmilehehe chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Awesome
MerylJeilian chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
This is damn awesome *.*
WingJester chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Hope you will get back to writing this story. This got potential.
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Continue it? It has potential and I want to see what's different about Furuichi.
winddemon199 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Nice portal reference
Mistletainn chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
What a statement from Furuichi, I wonder what changes he will bring?
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Wow. This is really good. Please continue this! You have the manga format down to a pat, but considering that this is a story afterall, maybe you shouldnt break the fourth wall so often? Haha, just a suggestion... I look forward to more of this!
Jarjaxle chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
HaHAahAHAHAHAA! Brilliant Ending Please Update soon!

I Want to See Awesome General Furuichi Prepare to the War! it will be Awesome...I hope you will give Furuichi some Girls...I think That Misaki Oga and Nene Would Be perfect girls for Him... think about it..

Can not wait how General Furuichi Changes The Canon..
suntan140 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
great story update soon
TomAndJerry chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I love your style of writing. And with a cunningFuruichi on it? This would be amazing :)
tomuchhutch chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
So far I like this furichi, still week and a womanizer, but cunning too. Keep it up!
KageFuego4 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Well, I'm intrigued. I look forward to seeing where you take this fic. Good luck.
Sleeper1519 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Quite interesting. But I suggest that you leave out the cake jokes in later chapters since readers who do not play Portal are going to be confused (...and it's also not relevant to the story).