Reviews for The General
ErinHasse chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
This is damn awesome *.*
WingJester chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Hope you will get back to writing this story. This got potential.
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Continue it? It has potential and I want to see what's different about Furuichi.
winddemon199 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Nice portal reference
Mistletainn chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
What a statement from Furuichi, I wonder what changes he will bring?
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Wow. This is really good. Please continue this! You have the manga format down to a pat, but considering that this is a story afterall, maybe you shouldnt break the fourth wall so often? Haha, just a suggestion... I look forward to more of this!
Jarjaxle chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
HaHAahAHAHAHAA! Brilliant Ending Please Update soon!

I Want to See Awesome General Furuichi Prepare to the War! it will be Awesome...I hope you will give Furuichi some Girls...I think That Misaki Oga and Nene Would Be perfect girls for Him... think about it..

Can not wait how General Furuichi Changes The Canon..
suntan140 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
great story update soon
TomAndJerry chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I love your style of writing. And with a cunningFuruichi on it? This would be amazing :)
tomuchhutch chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
So far I like this furichi, still week and a womanizer, but cunning too. Keep it up!
KageFuego4 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Well, I'm intrigued. I look forward to seeing where you take this fic. Good luck.
Sleeper1519 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Quite interesting. But I suggest that you leave out the cake jokes in later chapters since readers who do not play Portal are going to be confused (...and it's also not relevant to the story).
The Night Hunter chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
You don't even realise how happy I am to see story like that here. Furuichi ismy favorite character form beelzebub and you just took approach I always wanted to see him. I wish you best luck with your story and don't you dare to aboandon it!
the Composcreator chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
NICE! I just hope ur updates are not too far apart.
the Composcreator chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I LOVE WHERE THIS IS GOING!