Reviews for Hunters, Angels & Geniuses
HOLY CRAP CASTIEL SINGING THAT IM DYING YES YES YES
This was a really sweet story. I just have one thing to mention- the dialogue for everyone is overly formal. While its appropriate for characters like Cas and Sheldon, it isn't for Dean, Sam, or even Leonard.
ReginaQueenofHogwarts chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
*squeals*
Alex Castello chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
EEP! That was so cute, Cas singing sleepy kitty all but killed me. Thank you for making this, it made my tiny little fan-girl heart melt in joy and other warm cuddly things.
goanago chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
jajajajaajjaja
Rune Saint chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
Cas singing Soft kitty I love it.
Erika P chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Amazing story. I love both shows. Cas and Sheldon, now there is a power couple. You should keep writing. It is a good story and you do it well.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
Fantastic. I like way Cas said about Dean's injuries and asked Sheldon which one he had at that moment (or I prefer to read and translate it in my brain "which one of Dean's injuries do you want on your body?" even if that was not what you wrote.). I also like the kitty song that Cas learned from Sheldon and sang it to Dean. By the way, have you thought of writing about Sheldon, Metatron (the trouble bookworm angle) and Cas together? I found that he might be another Sheldon friends after watching SPN 10x18.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This is awesome. I really like the way Cas and Sheldon made friends. They seemed to have some kind of bond together. I always think of a story to tie them together and your story is the first I have read about Cas and Sheldon. I also like the way you wrote something 'Sheldon's style' cause even if I had an idea it would be really hard to write the way he speaks.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
purr purr purrrrr
NightShadom chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Oh my god! These 2 fic were sooooo perfect!
I always loved Cas and Dean friendship and now I love Cas and Sheldon too :3
Junior VB chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Divertido crossover.
Funny crossover.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Sheldon y Castiel se hicieron amigos. Una sorpresa para todos.
Sheldon and Castiel became friends. A surprise for everyone.