Reviews for Misguided Imprint
Kreitlow chapter 12 . 6/9
I hope you come back to this story.
LadyLiyah chapter 12 . 1/30
please update
k1942 chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
They did a masterful job of throwing everyone off their trail! The bad thing I'm seeing is you haven't updated in about two years! Did this fall of the radar or are you not going to finish? It would be a shame, this is an exciting story!
k1942 chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
Poor Edward, always being hit on by dumb blondes, he can't seem to escape them!
k1942 chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
Bella is a pretty smart cookie, which should shock Rosalie no end! These folks are very organized, for sure!
k1942 chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
It really is a shame they have to run to escape and save Bella from Jacob! On the other hand, it will be great to be in London!
k1942 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Bella guessed wrong about the pack not finding them in Seattle. It was a bit of bad luck to run into Jessica Stanley, also. Glad Alice warned them about the wolves, though!
k1942 chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
I sincerely hope Bella is wrong, thinking that nothing lasts forever. I hope she and Edward last forever!
k1942 chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
Of course their futures disappeared, the wolves are close!
k1942 chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Rosalie always has to be nasty to Bella, the jealous bitch! Loving her must make Emmett a candidate for sainthood! At least everyone else is happy for their mating!
k1942 chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I'm with Edward on this, the more they learn about each other the more in love they will become!
k1942 chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
What in the hell is wrong with Charlie, pushing his daughter into an arrangement like she was in with Jacob? It sure doesn't look to me like he cares about her feelings very much!
k1942 chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Sounded like she was nothing more than a breeder for Jake, and even that didn't work right! I have high hopes she and Edward will do much better! Of course, Jake won't be very happy about it!
k1942 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Boy has Jake got her buffaloed with this "one-sided imprint" deal! The liar has had her fooled for two years! I hope she finds out the truth soon, especially the part where she is Edward's mate!
jk chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
so just like that huh, she just runs from Jacob right into Edwards arms..and bam she loves him
even as a human she can feel the mating bond? yaaaa I really doubt this bullshit