Reviews for See the truth
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
This is a really great story how old will Jack be when he falls in the lake? Will the guardians ever understand all Jack went through and that he is not just a lazy irresponsible mischief maker? How will Jack react when he finds out what happened? I NEED ANSWERS️️️
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
kyleigh.carvalho chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
please update!
kagome higurashi chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
waybetterthanyou chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
OUCH! But in the chapter when George is like, 'I'm such an awesome dad.' in his head I thought, 'Apollo much?' Now wondering, have you read Percy Jackson, and if so then you will get that line.

waybetterthanyou
Bumblebee-the-Dork chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
I just want to say something here before you continue with this story: William Joyce actually says Jack is 14 when he dies, he just looks older. Just thought you should know if you didn't already, coz some people unknowingly make Jack older than he actually is :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
amazing I love it
Andipandi5 chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
Just finished reading this and I love it! Well done!
Hello chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
*In creepy voice* More... need more...
Fem-Hawaii-Hokulani-Jones chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Ok. I am sooo Fave and Following!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
cool story so far
xChocolateCookie chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
Yay! So fun to read! Update soon
fanfictiongirl12345 chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Ahhh, that was cute, I absolutely LOVE the thought of Jack and his little sister having a snowball fight! Update please!
fanfictiongirl12345 chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Oh no, poor Jack, I think he may have just made it worse...onto chapter 10 (btw so sorry for the late review, but I had high school so yeah...)
wearehunted chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
aww love it! so sweet 3 you should Definitely continue this :D i really want to find out more about Roberts brother blaming Jake... or whatever happened... ;)