Reviews for The Selina & Zatanna Chronicles: Trust
Lushcoltrane chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
Just found this story & I love it! I hadn't thought about Zatanna with Selina but they are a great couple as you write them.

Now I've got to read the rest of their stories. No arm-twisting necessary.
redchinese chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
I enjoyed the story- very sweet with some succient and strong swinging emotions. Only criticisim I guess is that solution to everything seems to be sex sex and more sex. But by the end, it's alright I think because Zee and selina do talk when it matters ;) Plus them getting married is cuteness overload.
Aisuzo chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
I loved the story friend. It was short but very well written and very heart warming. Thank you for taking time out of your life to write something like this for people to enjoy. :)
Semerket chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
Aw. I enjoyed this, it's a very different pairing. Thanks for sharing.
Semerket chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Aw. :-) Made me feel warm and fuzzy.
Semerket chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Uh oh... Selina's in the doghouse- and she'll probably hate that lol.
Semerket chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
I love pairings that come from left field. I never in a million years would have considered these two slashable. But you made it work and I'm intrigued. At first when it started as an established relationship I was like 'eh', but I like the way you described the league's reactions. It made it believable. I look forward to more drama. OMG if/when Zatanna finds out... hehe. Yay for drama.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Oh boy...Selina better be careful or Zatanna might turn her into a dog for going out and casing the place! As usual, I love how you write these two!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Love how you write these two together! Next comes the proposal right? I think Zatanna would propose but I guess we'll find out.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Adore this story so far! I'm sure Selina is still Catwoman, only she is a hero now instead of a thief, right?

Looking forward to more!