Reviews for Birds of a Feather
hardee chapter 14 . 4/17
"The book wasn't as interesting as I would have hoped, though, and it left my mind free to wander", She should read stories by luckyirishtart on fanfiction!. Good chapter!
hardee chapter 13 . 4/17
Hey Bella, she really told that Tanya off! And moving right along with a better understanding and maturity. You write good stuff.
hardee chapter 12 . 4/17
Trip to NY. What fun huh? I like Jessica and Eric, so glad they gave insight into Edward and Jakes' life there. This should get our Bella to thinking in the right direction!
hardee chapter 10 . 4/16
So sad about the baby. It's true everybody handles grief differently. I can see why she has been so angry with him. It's had to know what he is thinking, even now he doesn't seem supportive of her feelings.
hardee chapter 9 . 4/16
Jake is such an ass isn't he? Was Bella pregnant and Edward didn't show or didn't know? Oh my God!
hardee chapter 8 . 4/16
Love the reference from New Moon, " I closed my eyes, at once feeling like I was at the top of a cliff looking down into the waters that swirled as furiously as my emotions." That is powerful. It helps to understand just what she has been thru. It makes my heart hurt. Birds of a feather indeed, Alice, indeed.
hardee chapter 7 . 4/16
Favorite line: And Alice isn't goin' to just show up all willy-nilly to make cow eyes at you, you know" hilarious. Bella and Edward working together that was so hot! Jake had a hand breaking them up I bet?
hardee chapter 5 . 4/16
I love the way you describe the scenery, and the feel of the places in this story, I'll say it again, it's as if you are right there. Way to go Charlie this girl needs to hear it! It seems like everyone has been treated her like a ticking time bomb.
hardee chapter 4 . 4/16
Thank God she is willing to discuss it! All her angst hurts. She is a ball buster that's for sure.
hardee chapter 2 . 4/16
What in the world did he do to her? I can't wait to find out.
hardee chapter 1 . 4/16
So excited to find you again and read this story. Loved this first chapter. You described the scenery and environment perfectly as Bella was on her way to the club. Feels like I was walking along beside her. Good job.
Sapho99 chapter 20 . 3/24
What a great story. Thank you. I saw a rec for this story from TwiGals and finally got a chance to read it.
I'll be checking out your other stuff soon. I will put you on my alerts and if you continue to write I'll get updates
sapho99
Pattipat chapter 10 . 3/18
Nope. No way. He'll bailed on her!
AnneValkyria chapter 1 . 2/7
Great start. Can't wait to read the rest of it )
Edward gave up on Bella not once but twice. I don't know if it is love.
1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »