Reviews for What Lies Beneath the Mask
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I love this. It's brilliant and beautifully written. :)
labella yuki chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
What a beautitful story, i loved it. I want to say so much, but i'm afraid that those words might just do your story wrong. this is amazing, great job.
Ino Death chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
this was beautiful the truth in this is what I love. you told the truth about what most people don't have the guts to do and I love the way you wrote this. the story base was incredible please keep up the great work and keep writing the truth
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
*claps* This is so lovely! I feel so happy for him, like...vcjwobvosdvcsoejfmj!
kittensgalor chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Cute
animelover223 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I ABSOLUTELY loved it. It was sad and happy at times but to have someone truly see you for who u r is just incredible
LetGo666 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
*fangirl attack* Oh mi goodness! You made this sound better than the actual book! Ahh this is better than my favorite author for this particular pair.

Just so beautiful. *wipes away stray tear* (exaggerated)

I love it. Truly love it.

Don't stop writing. EVER.
Spockaholic chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Beautiful story! Your prose is exquisite and you did a brilliant job of getting inside Akihiko's head and presenting him in such a way that he feels very familiar, but with an added depth. Thanks a million for writing this fic and sharing it with us!
kouhahime chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is wonderful! How Usagi-san loathed himself is felt and I'm just really happy that he found Misaki. OTPOTPOTP
Primordium chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I really liked it! Good thing Misaki came along, or Akihiko really would have lost it.