Reviews for The Interview
Queen Martha Pond chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This was amazing! Please could you do some one shots where Tony tries to find the secret ingredient? Or just some one shots? You get the characters really on point, and there relationship perfectly!
OrangeTabbyCat chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Wow! That was a great story, best one I've read in a while. Just checked and hoped there would be more Ironman fics. Would love to read more!
Kathy
Serendipity989 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Ohhh I want another one! :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Liked this.
The Smoose chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh that was good. More! Definitely more!
SensationalShay chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Loved it! Hope you write a follow up :o)
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Aw, that was a cute one shot! I enjoyed it immensely! I was wondering how Pepper came to work for Tony...so thanks for writing a fic about it! :)

-Nicole
luciezg chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great story. Id like to find out how will he react when he finds out she lost her parents and about the secret ingrediant. This couod be a terrific story of one-shoots through their relationship.
Trinilynn chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Now that is what I call different. I enjoyed this varying interpretation of Tony and Pepper. Especially the childhood obsession and parent death parallels. Good job
Cocoagirl3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Could we get a story about when Tony finds out about the fact that her parents died 2 weeks before his? Could we also read about Tony finding out the secret ingredient after the marriage? I figure once Tony and Pepper are married it would be acceptable for Pepper to tell Tony the secret ingredient. Though it would be funny if Pepper makes him sign a non disclosure agreement.
Kaap chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great start ! Keep going ! :)
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I like it. It was unorthodox and completely not normal. Haha. Great job.
Arihimew chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh this is perfect! Different than what the novel tells us but awesome just the same. I like the fact that Jarvis plays part in this interview.

Write some more!
Lady Morning chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Really, really, really good!
I loved Pepper's character in this one. Very in canon and well done.
I loved her and Tony's interview. They interacted perfectly!
Keep writing!