Reviews for Wonder Woman and Superman in A View From Diana's Gallery (New 52)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Love it!
JohnTitor chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Nice chapter. Really captured Hera's emotions well. I would have been a bit happier with more mention of superman but it was still great.
jasmin.acosta.90 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
COMPLETELY LOVING THIS! Can't get enough
bcwmh chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Great as always... :) looking forward for more
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
You fleshed out Hera well because for the life of me I don't see and understand how Hera remotely could be humbled the way she has been written by Azzarello. I did not feel sorry for her much after what I read what she did to Sirracca and her mom. How many mortal women and innocent kids she must have murdered and her "punishment" apparently is dressing nice and living it up in hotels. Least you show her doing something that isn't for herself.
casema chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
So I reviewed your 2nd chapter first and then realized both chapters tie-in to your other fic. You have such storytelling skills, I forgot I wasn't reading canon. Sure as heck felt like it. :)
casema chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Love the tie-in to your other story. Wondered how you would do Hera's POV. Brilliant.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Love. It ! Well. I guess. . do. Something. Than. Just. Kill. Innocent. Babies. Hera Has. Some. Growing. Up. To. Do. And. I. See. How. She. Is. So. Agry. With. Dianas. Mom. She. Knew. Who. He. Was. And. What. He. Was. And. Still. Did. It. Zola. Is. Maturing. Very. Nicely. And. Accepting. Responsibilities. Over. Her. Actions
Anthonior chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
It kinda reminds me of a "pulp fiction" sort of story wich is GREAT! and a great idea for this fic to connect with "leaps and bounds" . I'm following both stories and I look forward for the next chapter. All I can say is that I enjoy the take of these stories based on the new 52 and very recent events . If there's an artist among the shippers these stories could be set down into a comic because of the different perspectives and angles from each person hehe.

I'd say this story it's a read worth having. Good work!
ImFanci chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Very nice. Well thought out and very well written.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Love this story idea! Good insight to Diana via Zola and Zola herself. Lol at Zola's shocked delight at the end. Happy for her friend. Hera next? Oh lord...lol.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Cute how. She. Feels. Protected. And. Loved. have. A. Good. Relationship. With. Diana. hera. Oh. What. Does she. Have. To. say
27 | « Prev Page 1 2