Reviews for One Must Fall: Arsenal of Flame
Artistic Tuba chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Very cool. Excellent descriptions. OMF was one of my favorite games ever, and this satisfied me greatly. Good job.
Kstar88 chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
pretty good, you probably should have done a bit more detail to the story. Bit short. I own the game, well depicted battle.
Mr. Zombie chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
I liked this. A great fanfic for a great game. Excellent work!
Sabe chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
really cool you did a good job on the fighting i'll be reading you're other work soon
Angered Sheep chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
ShootThemLater chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Intense, fast-paced action, distinct characters, and great writing!
Micchisaurus chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
One word : Wow. I must admit, this is the first One Must Fall fic I've read. And I haven't played OMF in a while...MUST remember to get back into it! I've never really thought about writing fanfiction for it, though...interesting idea...Heh. Knowing myself, I'd end up piloting one of the HARs...probally a Shadow...Gotta love the Shadow, man. Well, anyway...Speaking of games, I gotta finish my single Zelda fic...OKay, enough rambling. You've got a definate talent, I loved it. .;;. Write mooorrree!
Hahn chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
GREAT STORY! There really need to be more OMF stories! And I wish whoever was writing Ganyforce would finish that story... anyway, I love this! I've had a couple battle that went almost exactly like this before... well, I'm off to the Poke'mon section... Love your story, though...
Mara the Green Katana chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
I personally loved this game, and this fanfic was just as good to read.
Kodra chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Very nice!
Luke Rounda chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
Anything's fanficable, if you ask me! :) We have a Minesweeper section, after all... ;)
Jamie Thomas Durbin chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
*chuckle* An interesting fight description there, with a lovely newscast. I've never really thought OMF is really FanFicable, though. Oh, well!
Sac chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Now that was good. Real good. The fight was very entertaining (Even though Raven lost :( ), and you kept to the game universe, not having the HARs doing things that they shouldn't be able to do. I also liked how you didn't just have a big lump of game history at the start of your fanfic, but insetad chose only to list them as they applied to yoru story (For example, only putting Raven's history when your character, harlan, was facing him in the arena.)

The only bad point was taht your story ended a little bit quickly, as it would have been nice to see Harlan and his crew celebrating, and maybe even Harlen interacting with Raven in the flesh. Overall, that was a good story. Keep up the good work!