Reviews for The Moment I Knew
BookQ36 chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
This is so much better than the real episode... which was only so damn sad because the writers were feeling sadistic that season. I'm glad you've fixed it!
Tqueen chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Holy sh*t!
That was awesome! and completely in-character, you have new follower in me :)
BookQ36 chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Wonderful re-write. Mazel-tov!
Roscommon chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
This story charted a nice passage from realistic angst, through humor, into the start of balanced love. I never watched this episode but this story is much more sensible in all ways than the descriptions I've read.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Omg I HATED this ep..but your rewrite set it all to right! Wonderful, fun, happy, story. I enjoyed it very much!
EllieRose101 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
No! That can't be the end! I need more. MORE, I tells ya!
EllieRose101 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! "Mini-tor... not, of course, to be confused with a Minotaur. Because he's all, you know, man. Doctor-minister-man, with no bull parts whatsoever." OMG. I can't breathe! That's the funniest thing I've ever read. Don't even remember if that's from the show, or you made it up, but just GENIUS!
EllieRose101 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
I can't help but feel really bad for goth girl. Poor thing.
EllieRose101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is hurting my soul. But I have faith that it'll have a happy ending. *goes to next chapter*
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Loved it!
norulez8 chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Adorable. Such a happy read! :)
Nickeltaffy chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
There is a real charm about your revision of this story. I love how you captured the pathos that was expressed by JM's face in the episode
Hercules8 chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
I love this, they should have done this in the show. Would have been better!
Secret Slayer chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Aww that was lovely
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
I love this! I wish this had happened in the show! :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »