Reviews for The Moment I Knew
BookQ36 chapter 6 . 3/16
This is so much better than the real episode... which was only so damn sad because the writers were feeling sadistic that season. I'm glad you've fixed it!
Tqueen chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Holy sh*t!
That was awesome! and completely in-character, you have new follower in me :)
BookQ36 chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Wonderful re-write. Mazel-tov!
Roscommon chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
This story charted a nice passage from realistic angst, through humor, into the start of balanced love. I never watched this episode but this story is much more sensible in all ways than the descriptions I've read.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Omg I HATED this ep..but your rewrite set it all to right! Wonderful, fun, happy, story. I enjoyed it very much!
EllieRose101 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
No! That can't be the end! I need more. MORE, I tells ya!
EllieRose101 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! "Mini-tor... not, of course, to be confused with a Minotaur. Because he's all, you know, man. Doctor-minister-man, with no bull parts whatsoever." OMG. I can't breathe! That's the funniest thing I've ever read. Don't even remember if that's from the show, or you made it up, but just GENIUS!
EllieRose101 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
I can't help but feel really bad for goth girl. Poor thing.
EllieRose101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is hurting my soul. But I have faith that it'll have a happy ending. *goes to next chapter*
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Loved it!
norulez8 chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Adorable. Such a happy read! :)
Nickeltaffy chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
There is a real charm about your revision of this story. I love how you captured the pathos that was expressed by JM's face in the episode
Hercules8 chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
I love this, they should have done this in the show. Would have been better!
Secret Slayer chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Aww that was lovely
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
I love this! I wish this had happened in the show! :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »