Reviews for Potion's mishap
Thanks for sharing.
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
*cries tears of joy*
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
that was a little weird, but cute :)
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I love it
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I think I will stop with version one...I like fluffy. :-)
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I liked both versions of your story. I can see Draco going both ways.
purpledragon6 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I freaking love you right now. One of my favorite OTPs was ruined by a sarogate and you have fixed it! For one OTP at least.
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
"When the rats were full grown and it appeared they were as healthy as any other rat, he let them all go and they disappeared in the fields." Did you just not think that through or are you going to add some funny thing around an army of rats near the end? lol

I ask because I wonder if those rats now carry the gene to grow their own womb, male or female, and since rats breed like crazy, there would be an explosion of rats with both sexes having babies. Draco never tested for that. And one or two trials isn't enough for a success, something like this would need a few years of animal testing, even in the magical world to examine a wide range of effects that can happen to the carrier and children and then grandchildren (maybe the children got a dormant gene that only appeared when they had children with someone that didn't have this gene?) over a long period of time.

Buuuuut yeah, I understand that this is just a fanfic ;) Its the clinical psych major in me that can't stop myself from a little comment :)
YinKeket chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
sad how his mother didn't care for the relationship. yay for Draco not having a mask on when he is around Harry. awesome how he told his mother. lol she was quiet and i bet her face was funny. he did showed his mother. uh not bad. i thought it was normal to want Harry for himself and to have kids even thought it sounds a bit creepy. i like reading two different sides to see what would happen and could happen. still loved it. keep up the good work and do your best.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
poor Harry has to drink to get better when he is in the bad or sad mood. yay on Draco and Harry being lovers for 4 years. Harry a healer i can see. so when Harry is drunk he speaks his mind. awwww Harry wants kids with Draco. sad how the other couple couldn't have the child they wanted. poor Harry is a light weight. yeah a surrogate mother wouldn't sit well with Harry after what had happen. yay Draco drew the line in cheating. lol finally Draco now knows what to do for his lover Harry and all the gay couple out there who wants kids. Draco could be rich after that. oh the hawk who Draco has for a pet is awesome. oh two weeks off is perfect time to make the potion and get a child within that time. ah a test subject rat and wondering what would happen to the rat if it was good or bad. go Draco finally did it on making the potion right. now for the test on the rats. not good for Harry to overwork himself. oh yay the male rat had babies. i wonder if Harry could make milk that would be awesome. i wonder when the babies who are male now has the DNA to have babies if they wanted too. oh no Draco's lab is open and Harry is heading down there. oh man the potion Harry took is to have kids. yay to have a personal Healer for his new family. oh yay Harry is having Draco's kid and it's been two months. yay Draco told him about what he did. oh man Harry is pissed off. oh man Draco is pissed off now. not smart to call your child a thing. it was good they are talking it out now in the bedroom. yay Harry is crying and Draco is proud of what he did. the ending of this is so sweet.
AirKnitter chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Fabulous as always hun.
Hikory chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Wow yeah, this version is definately a strange one. Draco is a bit of a psycho in this version, especially in the end, though I do like how he's positive that he's going to risk everything for them to be happy.
Hikory chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
AW. So cute, I'm glad that it worked and I'm sure Draco is going to be loved by gay couples everywhere for his potion. I am curious about if they are going to have one baby, or two, and if it works out.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 1 . 7/6/2013