Reviews for Angel
EJM87 chapter 9 . 4/17
Hi so I do not know whether you will read this... but I hope you continue your story.I read other comments and looks like you have a lot of followers. Your story is awesome. I really love the vibe your Edward gives off he is a bit of an ass like Bella is a drug and he Thinks having her once will get her out of his system. Boy how wrong could he be he will only crave her more. This story is so awesome I hope You do one day carry on with it. I for one cannot wait to see what happens with their relationship. Is Edward going to be even more controlling and possessive once he has had his fix or will he realise he only want Bella his Angel? Really good story :-)
Belieber Twihard chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
please continue
Guest chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
we need more of this story! you can't leave us hanging with him walking out the door and it's to good not to finish!
love it !
sushine305 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Please update soon. Your stories rock!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
can't wait to read more of this story! ")
Alejandra-1991 chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
awesome .loving this edward.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
just found your story and it's so good!
can't wait for the next update!
Bookworm6193 chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Great chapter! Please update soon!
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Caliborn96 chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
I love it! Please update!
brandofcullencrazy chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
wow pretty good cant wait to see whats next
twilighted4ever chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Loving this, please continue soon!
baobeiangel93 chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Abit brush with this chapter, however still hope to see more soon:)
chatterbox33 chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
I'm so glad she made him leave!
JazzyBoo chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Oh, poor Bella, if only she knew! I hope Edward falls in love with her and stays with her! Ignore the haters and nasty reviewers hun, ur doing great! I love this story and will check out some of ur others real soon. Please don't be disheartened.
JazzyBoo xx