Reviews for Found and Lost
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 11/3/2017
Stunning work! It's fics like this one that remind me why I love fanfiction.
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 11/3/2017
Easily one of the best written stories in the Twilight category.
Well done and keep up the stunning work.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/24/2017
loved it! always thought that the imprint was bull so i love your story! It was written amazingly and the characters had build up and trouble
Guest chapter 45 . 10/2/2017
This story is awesome. How it should have really been. Great job.
Chi-chan chapter 45 . 8/18/2017
Fuck.
This story is worth GOLD.
GOOOOLDDD!
Made me fucking cry...
Shit. This story is amazingly awesome.
griezz chapter 45 . 5/6/2017
Thank you for sharingvthis story; it was truly an epic romance for Sam and Leah. Simply wonderful!
Guest chapter 45 . 4/5/2017
i adore this story and the message behind it!i love the pure and all consuming way Sam and Leah love each other and the way you portrayed Emily because lets be real here..no good girl steals another woman's man,especially her cousin's fiance~..soulmate or not.I hated the way Stephanie Meyer just made Emily look so saint like and loved by everyone while Leah was neglected and blamed and in the end there wasn't even and inkling of the happy end she deserved!I am so proud of you for writing this masterpiece!
Ar20 chapter 45 . 3/10/2017
Finally finished this literally 3 years later! bravo I read it all night lol i only slept 3 hours cus i couldnt stop.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/28/2016
awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I really wanted to read this story, I have been looking forward to reading a good Leah and Sam story for a while. Unfortunately, my desire to read a good Sam and Leah story has been pushed down by my hatred for Bella and Jacob as a pair in any capacity. This is both because of the couple itself and because those stories always in some form or another includes character bashing in order to justify them being together.
Belladcmum chapter 45 . 6/22/2016
This is seriously the most beautiful story ever. I love it so much. Like, at times I was literally shaking and had to put it down for a little while. Ugh. So good.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
I've always thought Leah's story was a sad one. And I used to think Sam was a dick in canon... In fact, I still think he is, but the point is, I thought Leah deserved a better end. It's been YEARS since I read a Twilight fanfic. And let me be honest here, I've never read a Sam/Leah story before, despite my having always tinkered with the idea of writing a 'Leah-runs-away-and-falls-in-love-with-a-human' trope.

I'm so glad I stumbled onto your fic. Just a chapter in, and I love it. :)
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 45 . 4/8/2016
Oh my gosh! This is THE story I have been waiting for. I love Leah and I'm so disappointed that Meyer totally threw her to the side like trash. But this piece gives her justice. It was beautifully written and I cried on many occasions because I could just FEEL the love they had for each other. I will forevermore refer to this piece as the one and only Twilight. Meyers version sucks and I just love this. You have no frick'n idea. I'm sure you can publish this and make more than Meyers-everyone will prefer this piece to hers. Like seriously there are no words to describe how beautiful it was! I loved it!
ctwinter chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
This isn't your story. Shame on you.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/14/2016
I love this story so much it is amazing..it makes me happy reading it and i love how you portrayed imprinting and sam and leah's relationship ..! Well done ! :)
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »