Reviews for Found and Lost
Chi-chan chapter 45 . 8/18
Fuck.
This story is worth GOLD.
GOOOOLDDD!
Made me fucking cry...
Shit. This story is amazingly awesome.
griezz chapter 45 . 5/6
Thank you for sharingvthis story; it was truly an epic romance for Sam and Leah. Simply wonderful!
i adore this story and the message behind it!i love the pure and all consuming way Sam and Leah love each other and the way you portrayed Emily because lets be real here..no good girl steals another woman's man,especially her cousin's fiance~..soulmate or not.I hated the way Stephanie Meyer just made Emily look so saint like and loved by everyone while Leah was neglected and blamed and in the end there wasn't even and inkling of the happy end she deserved!I am so proud of you for writing this masterpiece!
Ar20 chapter 45 . 3/10
Finally finished this literally 3 years later! bravo I read it all night lol i only slept 3 hours cus i couldnt stop.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/28/2016
awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I really wanted to read this story, I have been looking forward to reading a good Leah and Sam story for a while. Unfortunately, my desire to read a good Sam and Leah story has been pushed down by my hatred for Bella and Jacob as a pair in any capacity. This is both because of the couple itself and because those stories always in some form or another includes character bashing in order to justify them being together.
Belladcmum chapter 45 . 6/22/2016
This is seriously the most beautiful story ever. I love it so much. Like, at times I was literally shaking and had to put it down for a little while. Ugh. So good.
broken barriers-gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
I've always thought Leah's story was a sad one. And I used to think Sam was a dick in canon... In fact, I still think he is, but the point is, I thought Leah deserved a better end. It's been YEARS since I read a Twilight fanfic. And let me be honest here, I've never read a Sam/Leah story before, despite my having always tinkered with the idea of writing a 'Leah-runs-away-and-falls-in-love-with-a-human' trope.

I'm so glad I stumbled onto your fic. Just a chapter in, and I love it. :)
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 45 . 4/8/2016
Oh my gosh! This is THE story I have been waiting for. I love Leah and I'm so disappointed that Meyer totally threw her to the side like trash. But this piece gives her justice. It was beautifully written and I cried on many occasions because I could just FEEL the love they had for each other. I will forevermore refer to this piece as the one and only Twilight. Meyers version sucks and I just love this. You have no frick'n idea. I'm sure you can publish this and make more than Meyers-everyone will prefer this piece to hers. Like seriously there are no words to describe how beautiful it was! I loved it!
ctwinter chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
This isn't your story. Shame on you.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/14/2016
I love this story so much it is amazing..it makes me happy reading it and i love how you portrayed imprinting and sam and leah's relationship ..! Well done ! :)
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 45 . 1/3/2016
This story's intense, vivid & emotional exploration of the following topics makes it so awesome, believable and truly a masterpiece: (1) The strong foundation you wrote as the very basis of Sam and Leah's relationship gives readers incredible insight into everything that a real relationship is based on, & it also provides an excellent contrast to any relationship resulting from an imprint and how utterly lacking and shallow it is. It's basically a lie. (2) the way your writing explores the nature of the imprint from the shiftier and imprintee (Emily/Kim) POV. It's an in-depth, masterful exploration that has no match, not even S. Meyer gives readers such a substantive insight into the imprint bond or even the pack bond. You do this remarkably! (3) Bella and Jacob's relationship. I've never been a Team Jake or Edward b/c Bella's character depiction was unworthy of Jacob-I never cared about Edward. Yet you write Bella in a way that makes her worthy of all the love, joy and sacrifices that he's made for her. Their relationship's foundation was always stronger than novel-Bella/Edward's relationship, grounded in a healthy foundation with a future that promised substantive growth, not stagnation. Either way, your Bella is so much better. There's so many other things that I want to praise you for when it comes to this amazing story, but I'll literally be writing all night. All I can say is that this is a real love story and this definitely surpasses Meyer's books. No insult to her or her writing, but it's true. Thank you, truly, for this AMAZING gift! Thankyou 's Infinity. I'm so grateful to have read every word!
Varbo93 chapter 45 . 1/2/2016
This story is just incredibly wonderful. It is simply perfect, I don't even have words to express how perfect it is. I'd like to say more, because this is the Sam/Leah story I always wanted to read, but I'm French and I don't know how to say it in English. So, just thanks for posting this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/6/2015
that was such a nice ending i am so happy they ended up together!Sam and Leah are such a cute couple i love it, one of the best fanfics i have ever read but so stressfull i was worried about emily and sam the whole time thanks for writin the sotry your a great writer!
Amanthya chapter 45 . 3/8/2015
I can't thank you enough for this story. For Sam and Leah's naturally developing love, for Sam finding himself, for the love they shared with their families. For Jacob and Bella, for Bella's healing and Charlie learning the truth. For breaking them free of the imprint and saving Claire (and in a way, Renesmee) from being groomed. For making Carlisle admit that of all places, the Cullens should not have returned to Forks. For injecting common sense into the story and characters. For the happy ending. Just...thank you.
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »