Reviews for Found and Lost
Guest chapter 45 . 11/28/2016
awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I really wanted to read this story, I have been looking forward to reading a good Leah and Sam story for a while. Unfortunately, my desire to read a good Sam and Leah story has been pushed down by my hatred for Bella and Jacob as a pair in any capacity. This is both because of the couple itself and because those stories always in some form or another includes character bashing in order to justify them being together.
Belladcmum chapter 45 . 6/22/2016
This is seriously the most beautiful story ever. I love it so much. Like, at times I was literally shaking and had to put it down for a little while. Ugh. So good.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
I've always thought Leah's story was a sad one. And I used to think Sam was a dick in canon... In fact, I still think he is, but the point is, I thought Leah deserved a better end. It's been YEARS since I read a Twilight fanfic. And let me be honest here, I've never read a Sam/Leah story before, despite my having always tinkered with the idea of writing a 'Leah-runs-away-and-falls-in-love-with-a-human' trope.

I'm so glad I stumbled onto your fic. Just a chapter in, and I love it. :)
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 45 . 4/8/2016
Oh my gosh! This is THE story I have been waiting for. I love Leah and I'm so disappointed that Meyer totally threw her to the side like trash. But this piece gives her justice. It was beautifully written and I cried on many occasions because I could just FEEL the love they had for each other. I will forevermore refer to this piece as the one and only Twilight. Meyers version sucks and I just love this. You have no frick'n idea. I'm sure you can publish this and make more than Meyers-everyone will prefer this piece to hers. Like seriously there are no words to describe how beautiful it was! I loved it!
ctwinter chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
This isn't your story. Shame on you.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/14/2016
I love this story so much it is amazing..it makes me happy reading it and i love how you portrayed imprinting and sam and leah's relationship ..! Well done ! :)
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 45 . 1/3/2016
This story's intense, vivid & emotional exploration of the following topics makes it so awesome, believable and truly a masterpiece: (1) The strong foundation you wrote as the very basis of Sam and Leah's relationship gives readers incredible insight into everything that a real relationship is based on, & it also provides an excellent contrast to any relationship resulting from an imprint and how utterly lacking and shallow it is. It's basically a lie. (2) the way your writing explores the nature of the imprint from the shiftier and imprintee (Emily/Kim) POV. It's an in-depth, masterful exploration that has no match, not even S. Meyer gives readers such a substantive insight into the imprint bond or even the pack bond. You do this remarkably! (3) Bella and Jacob's relationship. I've never been a Team Jake or Edward b/c Bella's character depiction was unworthy of Jacob-I never cared about Edward. Yet you write Bella in a way that makes her worthy of all the love, joy and sacrifices that he's made for her. Their relationship's foundation was always stronger than novel-Bella/Edward's relationship, grounded in a healthy foundation with a future that promised substantive growth, not stagnation. Either way, your Bella is so much better. There's so many other things that I want to praise you for when it comes to this amazing story, but I'll literally be writing all night. All I can say is that this is a real love story and this definitely surpasses Meyer's books. No insult to her or her writing, but it's true. Thank you, truly, for this AMAZING gift! Thankyou 's Infinity. I'm so grateful to have read every word!
Varbo93 chapter 45 . 1/2/2016
This story is just incredibly wonderful. It is simply perfect, I don't even have words to express how perfect it is. I'd like to say more, because this is the Sam/Leah story I always wanted to read, but I'm French and I don't know how to say it in English. So, just thanks for posting this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/6/2015
that was such a nice ending i am so happy they ended up together!Sam and Leah are such a cute couple i love it, one of the best fanfics i have ever read but so stressfull i was worried about emily and sam the whole time thanks for writin the sotry your a great writer!
Amanthya chapter 45 . 3/8/2015
I can't thank you enough for this story. For Sam and Leah's naturally developing love, for Sam finding himself, for the love they shared with their families. For Jacob and Bella, for Bella's healing and Charlie learning the truth. For breaking them free of the imprint and saving Claire (and in a way, Renesmee) from being groomed. For making Carlisle admit that of all places, the Cullens should not have returned to Forks. For injecting common sense into the story and characters. For the happy ending. Just...thank you.
xSilentSakurax chapter 45 . 1/19/2015
Oh gosh, this was beautiful. It took my breath away, made me scream at the screen, and it made me cry more times than I thought possible. This is how their story should have ended. Hell, the beginning is what I always imagined in my head. (Their childhood together was everything I imagined) Sorry I didn't review each chapter; I was far too absorbed in the story to pause. Thank you for an amazing journey. 3
2Shaes chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
I've been meaning to catch up with this story for a while now, and I'm really loving it. I'm not a fan of imprinting either, and I love stories where Leah and Sam do end up together. Something about fighting for their love that makes it so romantic.

It may take a little bit for me to finish (RL, you know), but I'm hooked now.
Georgiana's Muse chapter 45 . 12/22/2014
Wow.. I spent all night and day reading this. It was beautifully sweet at the start, bitter and turbulent in the middle in the middle with a nice ending that rounded things off and gave a promise of things to come.

Loving the young years between sam and Leah. Very cute with the choc chip cookies, sneaking into the bedroom and the treehouse, the nickname Strawberry girl etc.

You handled the different phases of Sam's life so very well, from when he was just a baby, to the little boy who was scared of his dad, to the puberty, bullying, the wolf transformation, the imprint and protecting La Push plus all of Sam's conflicting emotions throughout it. I'm really impressed because it takes a long time to go through the stages of a persons life and you haven't glossed over awkward parts of Sam's life like his abusive father or the erections he has.

I loved how loyal Leah stayed to the female Uley's and how she gave Sam the casserole and told him to visit his mother and kept them updated as to what was happening without giving them too much grief. She is definitly a keeper.

Leah was a very well developed character. She's fun, boisterous, lively and she grew into a beautiful woman who was fiercely loyal to her friends, torn between her love for Sam and yet true to herself in a way that she didn't let Sam walk over her when he was struggling with the imprint. In the Sam/Leah/Emily relationship Leah was never "the other woman" she was always "the woman" in Sam's eyes because of her strength.

I wish we had seen a few other perspectives. I know the pack thinks Emily is self-centred co-dependant girl, but in a way she could be confused, conflicted and naive. Emily is the outsider from the Makah tribe with few friends of her own down in La Push. With Quil and Kim whispering in her ear and Sam telling her what she wants to hear it can be hard for her especially with the pack mostly on patrol and not being able to take time out to talk about things to her. Yes she's also a co-dependant twit for dating guys like Mark and thinking she can transform them into her ideal guy but still...

Great foreshadowing with Kim and Jarad's relationship and with Kim's interactions with Emily and the reasons for why Kim acted the way she did. Nicely woven into the original Twilight series. For a side character, Kim was very well thought out.

A neat touch with Paul and Quil's imprints. Very cute how they dealt with Quil's and it is nice things had devloped to a point where they could give Rachel a good insight as to what was happening so she could make her own choice. Nicely nipped in the bud.

I'm glad we didn't see Colin turning into a wolf. That may have been awkward especially how he thinks of Leah and Sam. On the other hand it could have been vastly entertaining. *grins*

Part of me wishes there was a confrontation with old Quil. His meddling did a fair bit of damage as he just went around people's backs doing what he thought was right. He didn't care what happened to Sue, Leah or even what the pack truly wanted. Despite his lack of presence he certainly had a large say in what happened through those who were willing to listen to an elder.

Anyway, I've rambled on long enough. Thank you for sharing with us a wonderful Leah/Sam story. I've enjoyed it so very much {except for the Bella/Jacob parts since I loathe the pairing but it's good that Bella had someone in her court teling her that her relationship with Edward wasn't quite right}.

PS there was a part of me saying that if Sam and Leah marked each other a few more times then he would break the imprint. I'm glad they didn't as it did give the charcters a chance to evolve into a better people.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/18/2014
I know I'm way late but I fell so in love with your Leah and Sam that when he imprinted on Emily I was very tempted to stop reading. I can't handle these emotions!
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »