Reviews for Anchor
kurosakiami01 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Awwww OMG I loved this so, SO MUCH!

It was really interesting, and Draco's interactions with the Weasleys and Teddy and Neville and everybody were as surprising for me as they were for Harry. But I loved them.

Ugh. Now I feel the need of hugging someone! Seriously, it almost aches! How the hell is that possible?

I repeat, I loved this. Thank you so much for sharing!
momopowaa chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I truly enjoyed reading that story. It was subtle, light, very fluid. The plot was excellent. English is unfortunately not my first language so I have troubles finding the right words to express my thoughts and it's utterly frustrating. But yes, in brief, this fic was particularly brilliant. The characters are all in details, beautiful, alive.
Thank you for giving us this package of pure pleasure!
rebelghost85 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This was great. I loved how you used the horcrux and Teddy's unique background.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This is so sweet i cant even handle it.
I seriously just find myself coming back to all your stories and reading them over and over. Im so glad you're writing original stories now, your such a great writer.
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Aww, what an interesting story. I've been toying with the idea of writing a story about how Harry reacts to losing the Horcrux inside him, and your take is really interesting. I always thought it was odd that in the books he seemed perfectly fine! I like what you've done with their characterisations, and even though it's very different from canon, it really works! The amount of back story was a good balance, giving us enough information to make the relationships seem plausible without distracting from the actual story. I really like that Teddy got his special broom so he could fly, and the animagous idea was so cute :)
Mickey chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Loved it
torajune28 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Ah! You captured their emotions beautifully and painted a perfect picture inside pf my head. It was so easy to see what you were intending, at least I think it was easy, and that's amazing! Thank you so much for writing this gem!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
What an amazing story to bow out of fan fiction with. Definitely enjoyed reading all your stories and I wish you the best in with your writing career. I am certain you will succeed!

Thank you for sharing your talent!
jennadancer chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wow! Great story!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow. Lovely and interesting story. Thank you for allmofmyour fanfic, and good luck i your writing career.
Nancy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I like this one and hope that many read it !

The Crimson Mage.
richon chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
really good story , I love it ,thank you
Sofia Ottoman chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This was a really beautiful story to end your fanfiction career with. I wish you good luck with your career as a published author.
sillysnarrylovinggirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Lovely last entry in the fandom. I loved Teddy and the detailed bits about magical cores. I also liked your accepting!Draco; though you never did explain why Harry's animagus form was stable while his other magic was not. I'll just chalk it up to a weird quirk- unless you have a better explanation?). I also liked the bits about the wand wood trees. Basically I love all the bits about magic specifically. Do you write any supernatural stuff as Bru Baker?
Supernal Dawn chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Really well written, i love longer one-shots! and i LOVE the fact that its a happy ending, as HP should be!
Drarry is so fun to write!