Reviews for And Then There Were Two
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Great
Ben Jackson chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
This was great! I really feel like you got all of the characters down really well, and everyone sounded distinct. Even though Sam and Gary are similar characters, they were uniquely themselves. I loved the parallels between the two of them and the story moved at a great pace. Fantastic job!
Rinne chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Great job. Really well done.
TimeTravelinc chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Any possible sequels in the distant future? I would like to see more.
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Whoa what a great story. I think it was one of the best crossovers ever
dramatic owl chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I enjoyed both of these shows and they work together so perfectly as a cross-over, so I'm glad I found this. Great storyline incorporating both fandoms, characters from both were well-written and spot on. Nice job.
Astra Leo chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
A Great Story! :)
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
thats pretty neat :D always loved those two shows, and its great to see a cross-over, and such a believable one at that. IMO, everybody is perfectly in character, and theres a wonderful balance of humor, action and those moments that make ya go "aw!" flippin awesome how you worked this. Gary and Sam really are kindred spirits, and i could just see them getting along famously like this. wonder if you might make a sequel...? id love for them to meet again somehow
hankbernathmsn.com chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
nice story. i'd dearly love to see it filmed.
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
A very good idea for a crossover. Sam and Gary are two chareacters that really had to meet.
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Another quite enjoyable story. Even for someone who has never seen a single QL episode in her life. Just proofs what an amazing writer you are.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I'm not sure if I've read this story in the past somewhere else, but even if I have, it was a wonderful story to read again. Great crossover.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
It's Stef again! Great story like always. "Hey Gar..." the end just cracks me up. Love it.
ShakNali chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hi, I just read this and really enjoyed it. You captured people's personalities well and the plot itself was very good.
Victory-Starr chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Hey! I enjoyed reading this! You you really are a good writer! Thanks-a-billion!