Reviews for Footsteps
sophie333 chapter 14 . 17h
Good job taking care of yourself! And good luck with the job, house, and move! I've been there myself and know it's not easy, but keep your chin up, find a reason to laugh, and you can do it. :)
zezily chapter 14 . 22h
That's totally understandable, your just take the time you need to do you :D
patiflops2 chapter 14 . 23h
Alright mate I hope you are well. Any mental issues can effect you in many ways I know that. I hope you get out of your dark spot mate one day, just remember make sure not to waste away. I been there and it affect me both in mental health and physical. Good luck mate.
mithrilandtj chapter 14 . 23h
COme back Soon!
HARVEY'S GIRL chapter 14 . 6/22
Godspeed.
Paladium chapter 14 . 6/21
good luck and see ya again! :)
FireSenshi2 chapter 14 . 6/21
Take as long as you need and I hope to see you in the future. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for you. :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 14 . 6/21
We will miss you and your stories
Purplecat2003 chapter 13 . 3/24
Chapter when is ur nxt coming up
BatVocate chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
I think Harry should tell Snape about Sally and if she tells the whole school then so be it. I think Sally should apologise and then beat the living hell out of Draconis Lucius Malfoy. Snape and Alexei then sit Harry and Draco down and make them come to a truce... then the horrible problem of Ronald Billius Weasley rears his ugly head and all hell breaks loose!
BatVocate chapter 6 . 12/31/2017
Have you considered allowing Hogwarts to have Muggle sports... baseball for example? or Archery?
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 13 . 11/21/2017
Great chapter. I feel so bad for Harry.

Can't wait for more.
Dhea30 chapter 13 . 10/10/2017
wow. can't believe I just found this story. anyways, I had wondered Hermione never mentioned here, and now I actually think that your Hermione version is not sorted to Gryffindor, but Ravenclaw. because really, the canon her will SOMEHOW forced her way to enter the story even though writers didn't want to. I'm not complaining though, it's refreshing to see stories like this, and I don't mind if Harry and Dean still just a duo. They're brilliant enough on their own. Not that I'm going to complain if somehow you decide to forego the 'trio' and simply goes to 'quartet' with Fred and George. No one can say that a 'gang' truly has to come from people the same age right?
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 13 . 9/28/2017
Love the story. More Please!
AmethystSiri chapter 13 . 9/19/2017
Brilliant story! Can't wait for the next chapter, please update again soon :)))