Reviews for Battling for Supremacy
Elektra Elentari chapter 1 . 5/21
Hahaha AWESOME! I loved it and I laughed soooo hard
Snoepie chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Cute, but I think Teddy is not old enough to talk because he's born in April so he's about 2 months old when Tonks&remus die.
But still realy cute!
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
AWWWWWWWW! THIS WAS ADORABLE OH SQUIGGLES THE ADORABLENESS! I was laughing the whole time through this was so cute.
E. Greyjoy chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Aww, this was happy and sad at the same time. I enjoyed the last part most, but it was lovely to see James and Lily acting so much like a normal family. I didn't notice any issues with your spelling or grammar.
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Awww! So sweet :) I love the mauraders!
stereolightning chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Aww, so cute, and I love the parallel at the end. :)
bow down to me peasants chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
this was so cute ugh
ohmoony chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
AWWWWWW! That was sooooo adorable! It was so well-written too! I loved it! :D
mangachick1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
It was adorable, and I was grinning the whole time :)
I think Dora could have been a bit livelier, and the ending was a bit rushed but still, completely adorable!
s chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE
Phoenix Flare 68 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was one of the sweetest and best fics you've ever written! I loved it! It was so sweet and carefree, and yet there was that underlying message in the end. Lovely!
the one with a divine smile chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
aww... that was so fun... the end teared me up a little bit though... don't get me wrong, that's just because it msde sad to think that Remus would never get the old times of his life back :')
The One With A Divine Smile
Bookworm257 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Haha. Loved it
QueenKira chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was too adorable :)
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh just so cute! Yet melancholy as you know what happens to the adults in the end. Great snapshot of what a little bit of their lives could have been like.